9mobile Recruitment 2018 – This is a fulfillment of promise, not to keep you behind as regards to updating you with recent and current information. 9mobile is currently recruiting Specialist of Legal Services (Contract and Advisory). All the information needed for you to apply successfully is stated clearly below. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW.
To be always updated with current jobs available that would employ you immediately, there is always simple thing to do. Remember, you will not pay anything for it. Just LIKE our Facebook page to be updated directly on your facebook page. You can do well to subscribe to us using your Email address to be always updated with information directly in your Email address. Subscription is totally free. Many have testified of getting jobs through our updates, you will still get yours if you can adhere to this simple instruction.
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF 9MOBILE
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. It is one of the best selling networks, fast in browsing and cheaper. They were called Etisalat before they changed to 9mobile. EMTS obtained a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables it to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
THE JOB PROPER
Job Title: Specialist, Legal Services (Contract & Advisory)
- Assist in drafting and interpreting contractual agreements and ensure that all contracts entered into by EMTS are consistent withcorporate and governmental laws, rules and regulations.
Also Read; Graduate Officer needed at 9mobile
- Assist the Manager, Legal Services (Contracts & Advisory) in providing legal advice to assigned departments and divisions on legal issues arising from contracts.
- Participate in drafting and finalising tender documentation.
- Assist in litigation by or against contractors or other counter parties arising out of contracts, agreements, or similar documentation.
- Review documentation and ensure that contracts,agreements and tenders comply with agreed and approved conditions and make recommendations to the Manager, Legal Services.
- Monitor and respond to feedback from the respective EMTS departments as required.
- Maintain a database of all contractual documents and related legal documentation.
- Draft contracts and legal agreements including memoranda of understanding (MoUs) or agreement (MoAs), letters of intent and other related documents.
- Research and proffer opinion on any legal inquiries or issues of a contractual nature arising out of the interpretation and application of contracts and agreements.
- Assist in ensuring that terms and conditions set out in contractual documentation are legally valid, consistent with EMTS’s policies, rules and regulations, and are in the organisation’s best interest.
- Liaise with relevant units/teams/functions in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Legal Services.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager,Legal Services.
Educational Requirements/Qualifications for 9Mobile recruitment
- First degree in Law
- Three (3) to Five (5) years post NYSC work experience in a Law firm or telecoms environment
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Competencies needed for 9mobile recruitment:
- Contract Drafting
- Legislation and Compliance
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Legal Research
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the link below
CLICK HERE to apply
Application Closing Date
There is no date yet stated for closing date for the 9mobilie recruitment
In case of any challenge, SPEAK WITH US