How to Apply for Airtel Latest Recruitment 2019 for Fresh Graduate, Closing Date for Fidelity Bank recruitment – This article covers a lot on how to apply successfully for Airtel Recruitment 2019 for Fresh Graduate. The closing date or deadline for Airtel latest recruitment for Fresh Graduate are well stated below. All you need to apply is contained in this article, read through for a successful application.
- 1 About Airtel Network Nigeria
- 2 Airtel Network Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2019 For Fresh Graduates
- 3 Short Description of the Job in Airtel Network Nigeria
- 4 Requirements/Qualifications and Eligibility for Airtel Recruitment 2019
- 5 How To Apply for Airtel Recruitment 2019
- 6 Closing Date for Airtel Recruitment 2019
- 7 Apply for Airtel Network Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2019 For Fresh Graduates In Nigeria
About Airtel Network Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Airtel Network Nigeria Latest Recruitment 2019 For Fresh Graduates
Applications are invited for:
Title: Early Career Recruitment Program
Short Description of the Job in Airtel Network Nigeria
- Are you a high flyer looking for the next big challenge? Do you have a passion for selling? If you are, Airtel Nigeria is looking to hire young, smart graduates to join our Sales teams across Nigeria through our Early Career Recruitment Program.
Jobs never done before!
- Our Sales focused program provides a development opportunity to build your skills in all areas of our product lifecycle while ensuring that your understanding of the various market drivers are highlighted through field trips. The program will take you through a three-month intensive onboarding curriculum building both your leadership as well as your functional skills.
- Working in a hyper-fast sector like ours will stretch the boundaries of your skill and experience but provide exciting rewards as well. With a focus on doing jobs never done before, come join us and grow your career at Airtel Nigeria.
- As a global telecommunications giant with footprint in over 17 diverse countries across Africa and Asia, and consistently ranked amongst the top four telecommunications companies globally in terms of subscriber numbers, we truly have a unique opportunity to bring you into our family.
- If you are focused, passionate, driven to succeed and hungry for growth, we are offering you an opportunity to excel that is unrivaled through our Early Career Recruitment Program.
Requirements/Qualifications and Eligibility for Airtel Recruitment 2019
- A recent graduate with between 1 – 3 years’ post NYSC work experience in any field
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower degree or a Lower Credit on your Higher National Diploma
- Completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Analytical mindset with a well-developed verbal and written communication skill in English
- A fast learner, resilient and ambitious with a passion for selling
How To Apply for Airtel Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date for Airtel Recruitment 2019
Application Deadline is 17th May, 2019.
Other Jobs you can Apply
Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
Apply for UBA Recruitment 2019/2020
Apply for Airtel Latest Job Recruitment 2019/2020
To be updated regularly on other jobs to apply, when and how to apply for it, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE