FCSC Recruitment 2019, How to Apply or register for Federal Civil Service Commision 2019/2020 Recruitment, Steps and Guidelines for a successful FCSC Recruitment 2019 – Officially, Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Job Recruitment 2019/2020 is on and out for all interested and qualified candidates to apply using the application link below. All you need to apply successfully for this lucrative Federal Government job, FCSC (Federal Civil Service Commission) 2019/2020 recruitment. The steps and guidelines for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment (Officers and Other Ranks) and Closing Date for the application are contained here. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW.
- 1 Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019/2020 Recruitment for the position of Officers and Other Ranks
- 2 Location for FCSC 2019 Job Recruitment
- 3 Short Description for FCSC 2019 Recruitment
- 4 Eligibility and Requirements needed for FCSC 2019 Recruitment
- 5 Academic Qualifications for FCSC 2019 Recruitment
- 6 States Eligible for FCSC 2019 Recruitment Application
- 7 How to Apply for FCSC 2019 Recruitment
- 8 Closing Date for FCSC 2019 Recruitment
- 9 Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019/2020 Recruitment: Guidelines and Steps to Apply
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019/2020 Recruitment for the position of Officers and Other Ranks
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances. Our routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
Job Applications are invited for:
Location for FCSC 2019 Job Recruitment
The location for FCSC 2019 Recruitment remains Nigeria
Short Description for FCSC 2019 Recruitment
- The Agency is interested in attracting young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks, to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
Eligibility and Requirements needed for FCSC 2019 Recruitment
- The right candidates should have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, inter-personal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture as well as ability to speak foreign languages would be added advantages.
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
Academic Qualifications for FCSC 2019 Recruitment
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
States Eligible for FCSC 2019 Recruitment Application
Abia State, Abuja FCT, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
How to Apply for FCSC 2019 Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Closing Date for FCSC 2019 Recruitment
Application Deadline is 24th May, 2019.
How to be updated regularly on FCSC Recruitment, especially when the list of shortlisted candidates would be released or published and also for updates on other current jobs available for application, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address
For questions and challenges, Click Here