Payback Recruitment 2019/2020 – Paystack recruitment 2019/2020 is currently ongoing. All those looking forth on how to apply for Paystack job can now apply now as the application form portal is now out for all to apply. The guidelines and steps to apply successfully are all contained in this article.
- 1 About Paystack
- 2 Apply for Paystack Recruitment 2019/2020 via www.paystack.com/careers for 10 Positions
- 3 Qualifications/Eligibility and Requirements For Paystack Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
- 4 Other Requirements For 2019/2020 Paystack Nigeria Recruitment
- 5 How to Apply for Paystack Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
- 6 Closing Date for Paystack Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
- 7 Apply for Paystack Recruitment 2019/2020 via www.paystack.com/careers for 10 Positions
Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
Apply for Paystack Recruitment 2019/2020 via www.paystack.com/careers for 10 Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Technical Product Specialist
2.) Technical Product Specialist (French)
3.) Customer Support Representative (French)
Qualifications/Eligibility and Requirements For Paystack Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
Before obtaining the Recruitment Form, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects.
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Other Requirements For 2019/2020 Paystack Nigeria Recruitment
The Requirements for obtaining Paystack Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form are listed below, So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress e.g Sight Problem, Hearing Difficulties, Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
- Competitive salary
- Housing assistance
- Full medical coverage
- MacBook Pro
- Gym membership
- Free lunch
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
How to Apply for Paystack Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
Closing Date for Paystack Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
There is no specified closing date yet for Paystack recruitment 2019/2020.
Application Instructions – Read carefully!
- To apply, click the link above
- Complete all the required questions
- After you submit this application form, you’ll receive an email with a link to an online aptitude test.
- Please complete the aptitude test as soon as possible. Your application will not be considered complete until the aptitude test is submitted.
For Questions? Please contact Steve Amaza at: email@example.com
Better ways to be updated regularly on other available opportunities you could apply
- Kindly subscribe to the site, www.basedonnews.com using your Email address for more updates. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for direct updates
For questions and challenges, Click Here