How to Apply for GTBank Plc Tech Academy for Fresh Graduates 2019/2020 – Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Plc is currently recruiting all interested and qualified candidates into their Tech Academy for Fresh Graduates. To apply to this position, you can actually use the steps below o apply to any of the positions below. All you need for a perfect application via the portal are all contained in his article below.
- 1 GTBank Plc Tech Academy for Fresh Graduates 2019/2020
- 1.1 Title: GTBank Tech Academy
- 1.2 Job Description
- 1.3 Required Qualifications for GTBank Tech Academy 2019
- 1.4 Steps on How to Apply for GTBank Tech Academy 2019
- 1.5 Closing Date for GTBank Tech Academy 2019
- 1.6 How to be updated regularly on all you need to know and other available positions
- 1.7 Apply for GTBank Plc Tech Academy for Fresh Graduates 2019/2020 – See How to Apply Here
About Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
GTBank Plc Tech Academy for Fresh Graduates 2019/2020
Applications are invited for:
Title: GTBank Tech Academy
Job Type: Full time
Duration: 6 weeks
- At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
- Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
Required Qualifications for GTBank Tech Academy 2019
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
Steps on How to Apply for GTBank Tech Academy 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date for GTBank Tech Academy 2019
Application Deadline is 26th August, 2019.
How to be updated regularly on all you need to know and other available positions
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions and challenges, Click Here