Apply for KPMG Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – If you are yet to apply for KPMG Recruitment, now is the opportunity. To apply successfully, the details below will help you. Below data contains; Closing Date, Application Link, Qualification and Eligibility that would enable apply successfully. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW.
KPMG is currently recruiting people who can offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
KPMG are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Eligibility/Requirements and Qualifications for KPMG Recruitment 2019/2020
All interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) — for Law graduates only
- Not have written the KPMG graduate test before
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to apply for KPMG Recruitment 2019/2020
All Interested and qualified applicants should click here: www.home.kpmg/ng/en/home/careers/graduates.html
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for directives and updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter Handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here