Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 DSSC & SSC Course via www.nigerianarmyms.ng, Requirements and Eligibility for applying or registering for Nigerian Army (NA) latest recruitment – This is to officially inform you of Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 DSSC and SSC course 25/2020 & 46/2020 recruitment. All you need to apply for this recruitment are all stated clearly in this post below.
The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25/2020 and Short Service Combatant Commission (SSC) Course 46/2020 recruitment application is online and it has deadline or closing date.
- 1 Eligibility/Requirements and Qualifications for Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC 2019/2020 Recruitment
- 2 Steps on How to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019/2020
- 3 Important Notice:
- 4 Closing Date for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 (DSSC & SSC) Course
- 5 How to be updated regularly especially on when the list of successful candidates are shortlisted
- 6 Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 DSSC & SSC course – www.nigerianarmyms.ng
Eligibility/Requirements and Qualifications for Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC 2019/2020 Recruitment
To check the eligibility for Nigerian Army SSC 2019/2020, visit: https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/pages.php?pgid=39
To check the eligibility for Nigerian Army DSSC 2019/2020, visit: https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/pages.php?pgid=38
Steps on How to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019/2020
After going through the eligibility, use the link below to apply for any of the above listed applications.
Step one: Click www.nigerianarmyms.ng
Step two: Click on Register to fill the registration form – Use valid Email address and phone number
Step three: Click on the ‘Login’ tab to login, then you can fill in the forms.
Step four: Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
Step five: Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
Step six: Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
Step seven: Submit after your successful application
- Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before, login to continue and complete your online form.
- Applicants can only submit one application. Either Apply for SSC or DSSC. Applicants who submit more than one application WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Also, on successful registration, you will receive a success email notification from ‘The Nigerian Army‘.
- The first page of your photocard is to be signed by a Court of law while the second page is to be signed by the Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent who hails from your State of Origin.
Closing Date for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 (DSSC & SSC) Course
The deadline or closing date for Nigerian Army Recruitment is 25th of September, 2019.
How to be updated regularly especially on when the list of successful candidates are shortlisted
- Kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here