Steps on how to apply for NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship Application or Programme – This post covers steps on how to apply for NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 using the steps below. All you need such as; Eligibility, Qualifications and Requirements for a successful application to NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship are well stated below. Kindly read through and understand it for a successful application.
Total, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners annually select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars for Master’s Degree programs in Arts, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related) in top universities in France.
- 1 Eligibility/Qualifications and Requirement for NNPC/TOTAL Masters Scholarship 2019/2020
- 2 Instructions on How to Use the Total/NNPC Scholarship Website/Portal and How to Apply
- 3 Steps on How to Apply for the NNPC/Total international master’s degree scholarship 2019/2020
- 4 For a better CV Sample that would help you earn the Scholarship Click Here
- 5 Closing Date for Application of NNPC/Total international master’s degree scholarship 2019/2020
- 6 Apply for NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 currently ongoing – www.careers.total.com
Eligibility/Qualifications and Requirement for NNPC/TOTAL Masters Scholarship 2019/2020
Interested applicants who must have obtained a University degree, (minimum second class upper) not earlier than five (5) years ago and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programs.
All application form must be completed online. No paper application will be accepted.
Instructions on How to Use the Total/NNPC Scholarship Website/Portal and How to Apply
All applicants are to read and understand how to make use of the scholarship website first before clicking on the application link
- If the page is written in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language
- Click on “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Scroll down the page and click “OUR OFFERS”
- Select your language preference
- Click on “ADVANCED SEARCH”
- In the “COUNTRY” text box type “Nigeria”
- In the “FUNCTIONAL DISCIPLINE” option box select “RESEARCH INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT”
- Click “SEARCH” to display the advanced scholarship program in Nigeria
- Click on the “TOTAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP” to view details of the application, you can proceed to complete the online application form by clicking on “APPLY TO JOB” at the bottom of the page.
- You will be requested to create an account if you don’t have an existing one. This is mandatory
- Please fill the form accordingly and correctly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested during your online application.
Steps on How to Apply for the NNPC/Total international master’s degree scholarship 2019/2020
All interested applicants should click on the application website- www.careers.total.com and follow the instructions above.
- Name, surname and other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road street number(s) only.
- Functional email address (all communications would be by email only)
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education, institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education; institution, certificates, period of study
- Details of primary education; institution, certificates, period of study
Closing Date for Application of NNPC/Total international master’s degree scholarship 2019/2020
The application deadline is on 28th of March, 2019
For more updates on this scholarship and others that are to be released soon, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
You can JOIN our news channels: