Steps on how to apply for NNPC massive job recruitment 2019 for the post of Senior officers/supervisory cadre – Many have been asking if this is real, or the real portal to apply for NNPC massive job recruitment. This article will guide you well not only on how to apply but will give you guidelines on how to apply successfully.
As we all know, The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. The company has saved the nation a lot and is still saving. Also, it is one of the highest paid companies in the world.
- 1 NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC) 2019 RECRUITMENT FOR SENIOR OFFICERS/SUPERVISORY CADRE
- 1.1 For better steps on how to write a better Cover Letter that would earn you the job you are looking for Click Here
- 1.2 Eligibility for NNPC Job Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 Steps on How to Apply for Senior Officers/Supervisor Cadre in NNPC Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 Closing Date for NNPC Massive Job Recruitment 2019
- 1.5 Important Notice to all applicants
- 2 Apply for the post of Senior Officers / Supervisory Cadre in Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) 2019 Recruitment – www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC) 2019 RECRUITMENT FOR SENIOR OFFICERS/SUPERVISORY CADRE
Description of the Job proper
- NNPC offers challenging job opportunities allowing versatile and self-motivated experienced professionals to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic goals.
- This experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior Officer/Supervisory.
They are expected to:
- Provide professional and leadership expertise required to achieve NNPC’s business objectives
- Drive team performance and development.
- Develop and implement strategies for operational excellence
- Ensure cost-effectiveness and compliance to statutory regulations in the delivery of the Corporation’s business
For better steps on how to write a better Cover Letter that would earn you the job you are looking for Click Here
Eligibility for NNPC Job Recruitment 2019
Applicants must have qualifications in relevant disciplines from any of the skill pools listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division with a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
- Petroleum Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance, Accounts, Audit, Taxation & Insurance
- Human Resource Management
- Well Engineering
- General Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Health Safety and Environment
- Information Technology
- Public Affairs
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants are advised to pay attention to the age and experience requirements specific to each job.
- Uploaded CVs should not be more than 3 pages (Maximum).
- Applicants will be required to upload a maximum of 3 relevant professional certifications.
- Applicants must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age respectively as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must possess minimum of 6 and 9 years’ relevant experience respectively.
- Applicants should possess strategy, people management, information technology, regulatory/compliance management skills.
Steps on How to Apply for Senior Officers/Supervisor Cadre in NNPC Recruitment 2019
To apply successfully for this lucrative job kindly Click here to apply
To view all positions in this Cadre, visit https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/positions.php
Closing Date for NNPC Massive Job Recruitment 2019
Application Deadline is: 26th March, 2019.
Important Notice to all applicants
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Note that NNPC will never ask you to pay any fee as regards to this job application
- To be regularly updated especially about everything about NNPC recruitment and other available jobs you can apply, kindly SUBSCRIBE TO THE SITE USING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR FREE
- YOU CAN JOIN OUR NEWS CHANNELS VIA:
- LIKE OUR FACEBOOK NEWS PAGE
- FOLLOW OUR TWITTER NEWS HANDLE