How to Apply for Premier Hub Innovation Centre I-startup Program (NSIP) 2019/2020 – I-startup program 2019 is currently ongoing to enable you apply or register and grab your Two Million Naira (N2,000,000). This article will guide you on the steps to apply easily and guidelines on how to win the stipulated prizes as stated below. Premier Hub Innovation Centre I-startup program is a great opportunity to Nigeria entrepreneurs to submit their proposals and ideas and stand a chance of winning two million naira.
- 1 About Premier Hub Innovation Centre
- 2 BENEFITS OF THE I-STARTUP PROGRAM
- 3 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR I-STARTUP PROGRAM 2019
- 4 HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PREMIER HUB INNOVATION CENTER I-START UP PROGRAM
- 5 Apply for Premier Hub Innovation Centre I-startup Program (NSIP) 2019 to Grab 2 Million Naira Here – www.premierhub.com.ng
About Premier Hub Innovation Centre
Premier Hub Innovation Center aim is to impact the Nigerian Economy to become a knowledgeable driven/smart economy, capable of rapidly accelerating industrialization by training and serving talent acceleration points for young Nigerians in technology driven sectors of the economy, including Digital and innovative solutions, Professional services, Manufacturing and Agro-allied Technologies.
I-startup Southwest is a Federal Government intervention of the National Social Investment Program (NSIP) under the office the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This program provides an opportunity for innovative and dedicated teams who have viable ideas and solutions in Manufacturing, ICT, Agriculture, Health and Governance to redefine their product/solution, achieve product-market fit, and acquire new customers (including corporates) and investment.
BENEFITS OF THE I-STARTUP PROGRAM
The Programme provides critical tools for entrepreneurial success, including:
Training: weeks of intensive training on setting-up and managing businesses
Mentorship and Advisory: Hands-on support: Business strategy, financial management, recruitment, product development (advisory)
Free work space for team members, high speed internet & more.
Seed Capital: non-returnable seed capital.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR I-STARTUP PROGRAM 2019
The person qualified to apply for this seed capital must meet the below requirements
- Any individual or early stage startup who has an idea, solution or product in Agriculture, Manufacturing, ICT, Digital Oil field, Governance or Health.
- Business must be for profit.
- Your state of residence or startup must be located in any of these states within the Southwest region: Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos and Ekiti.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PREMIER HUB INNOVATION CENTER I-START UP PROGRAM
To Apply Successfully click on www.premierhub.com.ng
For more updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
You can JOIN for News Channels for Updates on everything about Premier Hub Centre I-Startup Program:
For questions and challenges, Click Here