Startup Nigeria Entrepreneur Program 2019/2020 Application Form to win 2 million Naira – Another opportunity you don’t have to miss is here again. Startup Nigeria Entrepreneur Program 2019/2020 is initiated to enable participants win or get 2 million Naira which will help in boosting his or her business. The application form for Startup Nigeria Entrepreneurial Program 2019/2020 is available here.
Do you have Innovative Idea or are you developing an Innovative solution that can solve urgent problem in Nigeria, apply now for 2019/2020 Startup Nigeria Entrepreneur Program and win up to 2 million Naira to support your business.
All who wish to apply successfully should go through this application step below.
- 1 About Startup Nigeria Entrepreneur Program
- 2 About Startup Incubation Program
- 3 Few Life Changing Testimonies from Startup Beneficiaries
- 4 Steps on How to apply for Startup Nigeria Entrepreneur Program 2019/2020
- 5 Closing Date for Startup Nigeria Entrepreneur Program Application
- 6 How to be updated regularly on Startup Nigeria Entrepreneur Program and other related facts
- 7 Apply for Startup Nigeria Entrepreneurial Program 2019/2020 and get up to 2 million Naira for Business via www.startupnigeria.ng – Get the form here
About Startup Nigeria Entrepreneur Program
The Startup Nigeria Program gives Founders the needed leverage to excel with our specially designed curriculum to help idea and early-stage entrepreneurs find their footing and grow in Nigeria’s socio-economic terrain.
About Startup Incubation Program
Startup Nigeria is a 3-Month Incubation Program designed to support innovative idea-staged companies across Nigeria with funding, mentorship and trainings. The curriculum is specifically designed to move companies from ideas to viable products/services.
The 2019 Startup Nigeria Program will target startups in the North West, North Central and South East geopolitical zones.
Few Life Changing Testimonies from Startup Beneficiaries
- A startup that allows companies interacts with their customers through social media and chatting applications via a humanized chatbot.
- A startup that helps Agro extension workers and NGOs through a wiki-website for Agricultural information and creation of Agro-education materials
- A startup with a unique methodology that makes plantain suckers grow in dry and waterlogged conditions. Currently making sales and have completed prototyping
Our curriculum is designed to help companies quickly validate their core hypothesis, build products and services users love and gain traction.
Mentors accelerate business growth and help entrepreneurs succeed faster.
Equity free funding
Startups receive investment to help move their ideas forward and support on future fundraising.
Steps on How to apply for Startup Nigeria Entrepreneur Program 2019/2020
- Apply via https://www.startupnigeria.ng/
- Click on apply NOW
- Continue your application Form by filling all the necessary form
- Submit when completed
Successful Applicants will be contacted after the selection process.
Closing Date for Startup Nigeria Entrepreneur Program Application
The deadline for the application is June 17, 2019.
- Kindly subscribe to the site basedonnews.com using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here