Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019 Application for Summer Associate Internship Program – Sterling Bank is currently recruiting for 2019 Summer Associate Internship Program. To apply for Sterling Bank Summer Associate Internship Program, you need all the necessary information as contained below to enable you apply successfully. Closing date, qualifications, application guidelines and steps are well contained in this article. Read through to apply successfully
- 1 About Sterling Bank Plc
- 2 Sterling Bank 2019 Summer Associate Internship Program
- 3 About the Program
- 4 Eligibility/Qualification and Requirements for Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment
- 5 Closing Date for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019
- 6 Apply for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019 for Summer Associate Internship Program: Application Guidelines and Step
About Sterling Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Sterling Bank – “We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, marital status or disability status”.
Sterling Bank 2019 Summer Associate Internship Program
Applications are invited for:
Title: Summer Associate Program
Job Type: Intern
About the Program
- The Sterling Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals opportunity to gain industry experience, test drive a career in financial services, and be exposed to the great stuff we do at Sterling Bank. Our internship program allows you to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank while you also improve your skills in a diverse environment.
- It is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. We have had great feedback from past interns who generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. It is a way to enhance your professional profile with practical work experience.
- As a summer associate you will be given a unique insight into how Sterling Bank operates, working closely with internal and external clients on live projects.
- This is a twelve-week program designed to give participants an opportunity to broaden their knowledge and develop a solid foundation in the Banking sector through a variety of disciplines: customer research, quantitative analysis, strategy, project management, product analysis & design and broader market insights. The program is characterized with placement on a specialized project team where you will work with other Summer Associates to think, design and execute the next BIG thing!
- Successful Summer Associates may be invited back to join our Management Trainee program in a full-time position.
On The Job
- You will work with a project team of typically 5 – 7 members, playing an active role in all aspects of customer research, quantitative analysis, strategy, project management, product analysis & design and broader market insights.
- You will contribute to solving real world business challenges with your own day-to-day responsibilities. Regardless of what you do, you will have the opportunity to work with internal and external clients as required.
- Your training experience will begin with a three-day orientation focused on getting you acquainted to the company, our culture, division-specific training designed to help you develop the essential knowledge and skills needed to succeed on your business projects. The curriculum includes basic product knowledge, business specific overviews, technical and professional skills training and career development.
Eligibility/Qualification and Requirements for Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment
- The summer associate role is for candidates currently working towards an advanced degree such as MBA, M.Sc. or LLM and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of their study.
- We value diversity in our workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talents in the World.
Who thrives here:
- We look for resourcefulness, teamwork skills, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, often shown through prior work experience and participation in extracurricular activities.
Closing Date for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019
Application Deadline is 31st May, 2019.
How to be updated more on Sterling Bank Recruitment and other Jobs
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE to enable you get updates on when the list of shortlisted candidates are released and other available jobs to apply
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter Handle for updates
- For questions/challenges Click Here