How to apply for BSSB (Bayelsa State Scholarship Board) Scholarship/Bursary Application Form 2019/2020 – I know you must be wondering if this is real. I must tell you, this platform only have at heart thus the reason for bringing every vital information to your doorstep. Application is currently ongoing for all that wants to apply for Bayelsa State Government Bursary and Scholarship popularly known as BSSB. To apply for 2019/2020 Bayelsa State Bursary and Bayelsa State Scholarship, kindly follow the steps and guidelines below.
This scholarship scheme from BSSB (Bayelsa State Scholarship Board) is for all undergraduates in any recognized University and Polytechnics. This scholarship in question is initiated by Bayelsa State Government and you are not to make any payment to any person pertaining to the scholarship or bursary.
- 1 Eligibility/Qualification for BSSB Bursary/Scholarship 2019/2020
- 2 How to Apply for Bayelsa State Bursary/Scholarship 2019/2020
- 3 Important Notice
- 4 Closing Date for BSSB Bursary/Scholarship Application 2019/2020
- 5 How to be Updated Regularly on Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission
- 6 Bayelsa State Government Bursary/Scholarship (BSSB) 2019/2020 Application Form
Eligibility/Qualification for BSSB Bursary/Scholarship 2019/2020
- Be Bayelsa State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics. English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time degree student studying any course in Polytechnic or University nationwide.
How to Apply for Bayelsa State Bursary/Scholarship 2019/2020
Application must be made on-line at the Boards’ website: www.bursary.bssb-gov.com.ng fill the online form and attachments the below documents:
- Recent passport photographs
- JAMB Admission letter or University/Polytechnic Admission letter.
- WASC/GCE/SSCE Result/Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- All Documents should be in JPEG formats and should not be larger than 500kb
- Applicants are required to submit their Bank Account details and verify their Eligibility to final submit their application.
- Kindly note that every Bank Account details submitted must MATCH the Educational details provided e.g. First name, Middle name and Surname.
Closing Date for BSSB Bursary/Scholarship Application 2019/2020
All completed applications must be submitted 20 days from the date of publication.
For further enquiries, please send mall to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to be Updated Regularly on Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Admission
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- Follow our Twitter News Handle for more directives
- For questions and challenges, Click Here