Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) Undergraduate Internship or Industrial Training Placement 2020 for January to June, How to apply for Chevron Internship 2020 – This is to inform all interested and qualified students from different disciplines of any Nigeria Tertiary institution of Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Placement or Industrial Training 2020. All you need to apply for this January – June 2020 IT Placement are well stated clearly here. The internship is for Undergraduates, International Undergraduates and Graduates. SEE FULL DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY BELOW.
- 1 About Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- 2 Requirements/Eligibility and Qualifications for Chevron 2020 Internship
- 3 Benefits of doing your Industrial Training with Chevron Nigeria Limited
- 4 Steps on How to apply for Chevron 2020 Internship
- 5 Click Here to see how to write a better Resume/CV
- 6 For a Better Cover Letter Click Here
- 7 What you must fill while applying for Chevron Nigeria Undergraduate Internship 2020
- 8 Closing Date for Chevron Internship Placement or Industrial Training Attachment 2020 for January to June
- 9 How to be updated regularly on when the list of shortlisted candidates for Chevron Internship Placement is out and other IT placements
- 10 Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) Undergraduate Internship/ Industrial Training 2020: January – June Placement – https://career8.successfactors.com
About Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from January – June, 2020. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
Only Nigerian undergraduates schooling in Nigeria are required to write the tests.
Requirements/Eligibility and Qualifications for Chevron 2020 Internship
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Masters’ Degree
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in a Post graduate degree program
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
Benefits of doing your Industrial Training with Chevron Nigeria Limited
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir management and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
Steps on How to apply for Chevron 2020 Internship
- Visit Chevron Internship Career Page
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your current institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
What you must fill while applying for Chevron Nigeria Undergraduate Internship 2020
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) Internship start and end date
Note: Your application is complete only when you receive an email with subject, “Thank you, your resume was successfully submitted”
Closing Date for Chevron Internship Placement or Industrial Training Attachment 2020 for January to June
There is no specified closing date yet for Chevron Internship Placement for January to June, 2020
How to be updated regularly on when the list of shortlisted candidates for Chevron Internship Placement is out and other IT placements
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here