- 1 DELTA STATE POLY POST UTME CUT OFF MARK 2020
- 2 Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2020/2021 Registration Period
- 3 ELIGIBILITY/QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT FOR DELTA STATE POLY POST UTME 2020
- 4 HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER AND OBTAIN DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU POST UTME FORM
- 5 List of Banks where you can make payment for IMOPOLY Post UTME Form
- 6 How much is IMOPOLY Post UTME 2020 Registration
- 7 When is IMOPOLY Post UTME Examination 2020 starting or commencing
- 8 Where or reliable place to do your IMOPOLY POST UTME Online Registration
- 9 Closing Date for IMOPOLY Post UTME 2020/2021 Registration
- 10 Full List of Courses or Departments and ND Programmes Offered in Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku
- 11 Clearance Requirement
- 12 How to be updated regularly on IMOPOLY Post UTME 2020 especially when the form will be out for registration
- 13 IMOPOLY Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2020/2021 Form for OND & HND | Buy Form Here
DELTA STATE POLY POST UTME CUT OFF MARK 2020All 2020 JAMB candidates that scored 140 and above in their UTME Examination are eligible to apply or register for Post UTME as announced by Delta State Polytechnic.
Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2020/2021 Registration PeriodDelta State Poly ONLINE REGISTRATION will commence as soon as the lockdown is over. In case you did not chose Delta State Poly during your JAMB registration and wish to write their Post UTME, kindly do JAMB change of institution to the school to enable you write their post utme or screening exercise.
ELIGIBILITY/QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT FOR DELTA STATE POLY POST UTME 2020Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Admission is through UTME and you must have chosen Delta State Polytechnic as your first choice and scored 140 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination. However, candidates that did not choose the polytechnic as first choice choice can apply as long as they score 140 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
- Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER AND OBTAIN DELTA STATE POLY OGWASHI-UKU POST UTME FORM1. Go to https://dspg.waeup.org 2. Click on Application on the menu 3. Click on the Application Category: ND 4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page 5. Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address 6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email 7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login 8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field. 9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button 10. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size. 11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website 12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment slip. 13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above 14. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant. Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address as all mails to you will be through your e-mail.
List of Banks where you can make payment for IMOPOLY Post UTME FormThe designated banks include:
- Imo State Polytechnic Microfinance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Zenith Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Diamond Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Eco Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc., Nationwide
- First Bank Plc., Nationwide
- UBA Plc., Nationwide
- Union Bank Plc., Nationwide
How much is IMOPOLY Post UTME 2020 RegistrationThe amount for IMOPOLY Post UTME Screening Exercise Examination 2020 is N5,000
When is IMOPOLY Post UTME Examination 2020 starting or commencingIMOPOLY Post UTME Registration 2020 will commence once the lockdown is over.
Where or reliable place to do your IMOPOLY POST UTME Online RegistrationTo do your IMOPOLY Post UTME online registration from a reliable source that won’t charge you much but delivers and also assist you in admission processes, kindly call 07053219593.
Closing Date for IMOPOLY Post UTME 2020/2021 RegistrationClosing Date or deadline for Imo State Polytechnic 2020/2021 registration is Not Yet announced.
Full List of Courses or Departments and ND Programmes Offered in Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-UkuSchool of Arts and Design:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
Clearance RequirementAll Candidates who succeed in gaining admission into the polytechnic shall be required to upload relevant documents online and appear for physical clearance with the original copies at the admission office.
How to be updated regularly on IMOPOLY Post UTME 2020 especially when the form will be out for registration
- You can keep visiting the site www.basedonnews.com for further updates on IMOPOLY Post UTME Screening Exercise and to know when Admission List is released.
- Subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE to get updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates to JOIN IMOPOLY POST UTME FAMILY
- FOLLOW our Twitter news handle for updates on your Twitter page
- For questions and challenges, Click Here
IMOPOLY Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2020/2021 Form for OND & HND | Buy Form Here