Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME Registration Date, Amount, ADMISSION Processes for 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION Update, Cut Off Mark and how to buy the form – This article covers how to apply or register for FUTA Post UTME exercise for admission 2019/2020. Below are full details that would guide you to register successfully and the amount for the POST UTME Form.
- 1 Cut Off Mark for FUTA Post UTME 2019
- 2 Who can apply for FUTA 2019 Post UTME /Screening?
- 3 When is FUTA Post UTME online Registration starting
- 4 Is FUTA Post UTME Form for 2019 out?
- 5 Date for FUTA Post UTME Screening Examination
- 6 How much is IMSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020
- 7 Steps on How to apply for FUTA Post UTME 2019/2020
- 8 FUTA Post UTME result checking portal 2019/2020
- 9 How do I check my FUTA Admission Status
- 10 How to be updated regularly on FUTA Post UTME Registration and Examination Date and also when Admission List will be released
- 11 FUTA Post UTME Form 2019/2020: Registration Date, Amount, Cut Off Mark & How to Buy Form Here – www.futa.edu.ng
Cut Off Mark for FUTA Post UTME 2019
The cut-off mark to gain admission into FUTA for any department or course offered in the school is 180.
Who can apply for FUTA 2019 Post UTME /Screening?
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
- Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2019 UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
When is FUTA Post UTME online Registration starting
There is no date now for FUTA Post UTME online registration but it will commence around July. We shall still update you as soon as it starts.
Is FUTA Post UTME Form for 2019 out?
FUTA Post UTME Form for 2019 is not yet out but we shall definitely update you on when the form will be out.
Date for FUTA Post UTME Screening Examination
There is no stipulated date, but we shall update you as soon as it starts.
How much is IMSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020
Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME form is sold at 2000 (Two thousand Naira).
Steps on How to apply for FUTA Post UTME 2019/2020
Follow the simple steps below to apply for FUOYE Post Utme/ Screening exercise
- Click on: www.futa.edu.ng/
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number
- Then click on SUBMIT
- If you are qualified, your details will be out, fill in your data and generate an invoice order
- With your invoice number boldly match to any of these banks below :
- Zenith Bank,
- IMSU Microfinance Bank,
- First Bank,
- Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB,
- You will be given an e transact pin at the bank
- After making the payment at the bank, rush to the system and log in back.
- Input your e transact pin in the space provided. And also enter your jamb registration number.
- At this point the form will be displayed to you. Fill in all your details, upload your passport
- Lastly click on submit then printout the acknowledgement slip.
FUTA Post UTME result checking portal 2019/2020
- The federal university of Technology akure post UTME portal is @https://www.futa.edu.ng/putme/welcome/putmeappindex/_checkresult
You only need your jamb registration number to view what you have score.
How do I check my FUTA Admission Status
The admission list will be published on the school portal and we shall update you on when to check it.
How to be updated regularly on FUTA Post UTME Registration and Examination Date and also when Admission List will be released
- Kindly subscribe to the site basedonnews.com to get updates on FUTA Post UTME Exercises and other related info
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter Handle for direct information