G Suite: Why you need gsuite for your Business and How to use it in your Phone – It is true that many do not know what G Suite (gsuite) is all about. Actually, G Suite was formally called Google Apps. G Suite simply put is a suite of applications web created by Google to help you in your business. It contains lots of vital apps that will be of great importance for your business.
As we all know, Google as one of the best ranking websites in the world, having its suite of web applications will be of great contribution to your life and businesses at large.
G Suite is the power of Google in your hands. It offers you a custom email for your domain, online storage, shared calendars, and more from Google Cloud.
Uses of G Suite to Business and Society
- G Suite is Google’s solution to many different productivity queries most companies and organizations are facing.
- One suite of tools, gives answers for email, spreadsheets, word processing, cloud storage, presentation decks, shared calendars, virtual conferencing, and many more.
- Plus, it enhances your daily business actions with a collection of smart tools from Google designed to assist your employees to connect, create, store files, and accomplish everything from data to devices easily and securely.
- It provides the best of Google’s cloud-based apps including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Hangouts, and Calendar for real-time collaboration among your team members
- G Suite is good for clients that need email hosting for their business because of the many tools to help you succeed. On the other hand, G Suite is much more than just email.
- It also includes a range of great mobile apps and features that can come in quite handy. In reality, you’re possibly using or are familiar with some of them.
Google Apps makes group effort simple and effective. Its functions include the ability to share spreadsheets and documents, create video conferences with Hangouts, and use instant messaging.
All of these apps are available on mobile phones and tablets (iOS or Android), in addition to Windows, Mac, or Linux computers.
Benefits of G Suite to your Business
G Suite is the solution to different result-oriented problems facing most businesses, companies, and organizations.
It’s by far the best email answer on the market right now for your business. Not mentioning other features that come with it, such as Google Drive storage and tools such as Google Docs and Google Sheets.
G Suite makes it easy to do business professionally and maintain a proficient online presence. One of the best parts is its flexibility in pricing.
G-Suite plans and packages
G Suite offers three different plans you can choose from with some freebie packages too.
G Suite FAQ
- Q: How can I upgrade my G Suite Basic plan to G Suite Business?
A: Unfortunately, there is no upgrade path from G Suite Basic to G Suite Business at this time. But, new users are encouraged to choose G Suite Business if it makes the most sense to them and current users to stick to their current version until an upgrade path is made available.
- Q: Once I set up an email via G Suite, can I change the primary domain associated with that account?
A: It’s possible though a little bit complicated, but it can be done. You need to follow the stages in your Google Admin portal to set your account up with a new domain.
- Q: How do I add the right DNS records for G Suite?
A: As soon as you set up a G Suite account, you have to add MX records before you can send or receive emails.
- Q: Can I add more accounts to G Suite?
A: Absolutely, extra inboxes can be added to your G Suite plan. Just click on the Add More Users button on the G Suite product page in your account to increase the accounts.
- Q: Do I need a G Suite account?
A: G Suite is best for clients that need email hosting for their business. Though it is much more than just email, it also includes a variety of apps and features.
For your updates on other vital information that will be of great importance to you, kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
For questions, Comment Below