HALLIBURTON ENERGY SERVICE COMPANY RECRUITMENT 2019/2020- As we stated earlier to keep you updated with recent and available jobs, we will never relent until you share your testimony with us. For most persons who have not been getting updates directly, try as much as you can now to subscribe to the site using your email address for free. Also, you can like our facebook page for direct information as well as our Twitter Handle for more updates.
This article is majorly for you to apply for Halliburton Energy Service Company Nigeria Limited as they are recruiting experienced hands that will strengthen their work force. The company is highly looking for great people that want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead as they retain best talent by investing in their employees in order for them to develop themselves and their careers.
Just apply and be opportune to work for the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
- 1 Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment 2019/2020
- 2 Job Title: Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating 2019/2020
- 3 Job Descriptions of Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment 2019/2020
- 4 Eligibility/Requirements and Qualifications for Halliburton Recruitment 2019/2020
- 5 How to apply for Halliburton Recruitment 2019/2020
- 6 Closing Date for Halliburton Job Recruitment 2019
- 7 Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment 2019/2020: See How to Apply Here
Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment 2019/2020
They are currently recruiting candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating 2019/2020
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Descriptions of Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment 2019/2020
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton Open Hole Wireline Technologies to independently provide basic services and tool operation to customers at the well site.
- Applies engineering, mechanical and geological principles to articulate basic data interpretations to clients from proprietary software and learns to coach clients through various drilling scenarios.
- Actively participates in the training and development of operators and Associate Field Professionals on all aspects of Open Hole logging.
Eligibility/Requirements and Qualifications for Halliburton Recruitment 2019/2020
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other Technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Open Hole Wireline field operations required.
How to apply for Halliburton Recruitment 2019/2020
To apply successfully: Click here to apply online
Closing Date for Halliburton Job Recruitment 2019
There is no specified closing date or deadline for Halliburton Energy services recruitment.
How to be updated on Halliburton recruitment and other job opportunities
- Subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- Like our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates