Latest Official Nigeria INEC Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2019, Steps On How to Apply or Register for INEC ADHOC Staff for 2019 Election and work in any state and Local Government Area (LGA) of your choice- Be informed that the 2019 Nigeria Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) online Adhoc recruitment for Assistant Presiding Officer (APO), Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) Recruitment, Graduate Presiding Officer (PO) and Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH) Recruitment is still ongoing for interested and qualified candidates to apply using the application link below.
All you need to apply for the INEC Job Recruitment is available below to enable you be among the candidates that would be selected in this 2019 General Election. With the steps below, you can apply and work in any state, LGA or community of your choice.
- 0.1 Related Article: See Full 2019 General Election Timetable and what you will do to abstain issues in this 2019 General Election at your polling unit
- 1 Positions Available for Application in INEC Job Recruitment 2019
- 2 Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- 3 Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- 4 Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)
- 5 Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
- 6 Eligibility/Qualification for INEC Recruitment 2019
- 7 Requirements for the Nigeria INEC Recruitment 2019/2020
- 8 How to Apply/Register for INEC Recruitment Registration 2019
- 9 How to process your Nigeria INEC Recruitment 2019/2020 Online Registration
Related Article: See Full 2019 General Election Timetable and what you will do to abstain issues in this 2019 General Election at your polling unit
Positions Available for Application in INEC Job Recruitment 2019
Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 or A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff)
Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
Must be a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school / Institution / Public building hosting the RAC.
Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
- A former corps member (Not later than 2017 batch)
Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- A serving corps member where available
- A student of Information Technology institutions
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution
Eligibility/Qualification for INEC Recruitment 2019
For the avoidance of doubt, all categories of ad-hoc staff must satisfy the following two (2) conditions prescribed by the Electoral Act:
- You must not be a political party member.
- You must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
- All ad-hoc staff must apply in person, their group source notwithstanding.
Requirements for the Nigeria INEC Recruitment 2019/2020
- An active email address
- Active phone number
- Active/functioning bank account details/number
- A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB
- Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No)
- An NYSC Call up Number for former corps members from 2017
How to Apply/Register for INEC Recruitment Registration 2019
To apply Click www.pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/check-eligibility.html, then follow the below process below
How to process your Nigeria INEC Recruitment 2019/2020 Online Registration
- If you have not created an account or registered on this platform, then follow the steps below
- Review the requirements for the available position
- You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff position to determine your Eligibility
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Check your email for an account verification link and password:
- Note: if mail is not found on your INBOX folder, kindly check SPAMS or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the account verification link sent to your email to activate your account
- Change your Password:
- After changing your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- Fill the Application form:
- This form is segmented into three (3) section; Personal Information, Contact Information and Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once they are submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph:
- You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph. Please make sure the size is not larger than 50KB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation Box
- Every information provided, will be subjected to validation from your source institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the Application
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Print your acknowledgement slip. You will need this for the final verification
In case of any challenge or questions, kindly comment below or Click Here
To be regularly updated with more information, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE