IPPIS Verification Exercise 2018/2019- This is to inform the general public that IPPIS – The Integrated Personnel and Payroll Information System for 2018/2019 Verification Exercise has started. The registration is ongoing across the country. Therefore, those that are concerned can go online and verify their record and also update their profile. All the information needed to apply successfully are all stated very clear below.
- 1 Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) concern for Federal Government online verification are as follows
- 2 What is IPPIS Verification Exercise and why is it necessary?
- 3 REQUIREMENTS FOR IPPIS VERIFICATION EXERCISE 2018-2019
- 4 How to Register for IPPIS Verification Exercise 2018/2019
- 5 IPPIS Verification Exercise 2018-2019Verification procedures
Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) concern for Federal Government online verification are as follows
- Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Federal Ministry of Information;
- Federal Ministry of Environment;
- Federal Ministry of Justice;
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments; and
- Bureau of Public Procurement
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity etc
What is IPPIS Verification Exercise and why is it necessary?
- IPPIS provide a centralized database to aid Governments manpower planning and decision making
- Facilitate automation & storage of personnel records to support monitoring of staff emolument payments against budget.
- Prevent wastage and leakages by ensuring staff remuneration is based on factually correct information.
- Ensure prompt payment of salaries directly to Employees Account with appropriate deductions and remittances of 3rd party payments (e.g. Tax, Pension, Cooperatives, Union Dues and Bank Loans)
REQUIREMENTS FOR IPPIS VERIFICATION EXERCISE 2018-2019
- IPPIS number
- Registration token
- MDA forward details of their AS IS Nominal Roll, Role Players and Organizational Structure (i.e., list of Departments, Divisions, Sections and Units) must be forward to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- MDAs Structures are processed and uploaded onto the portal by the System Admin in the OHCSF to enable employees of the MDAs to select their Department, Divisions, Sections and Units as appropriate while updating their details on the Data Collection Portal.
- MDAs to notify all documented employees to update their details within a two weeks window
- Director HR in MDA generates Nominal Roll based on newly captured employee records for authentication and approval by Accounting Officer, at the end of portal update.
- MDA presents authenticated Nominal Roll during physical verification exercise
How to Register for IPPIS Verification Exercise 2018/2019
- Enter your “IPPIS number”
- Enter your registration token (If you are finding it hard to generate token, meet your Human Resource (HR) to direct you.
- Then login to access your portal via www.verification.ippis.gov.ng
IPPIS Verification Exercise 2018-2019Verification procedures
Follow the instructions beneath for a successful MDA verification as directed by Federal Civil Service Commission.
- A login page appears on the screen with provision for Employee IPPIS Number, Login Token and CAPTCHA Text entries. Below these, is a Token generation box for an employee to first generate login token before he/she attempts a login
- Employee Clicks on Generate Your Token located in the lower part of the login page, if he or she is first timer on the portal. He enters IPPIS number, Mobile phone number and email addresses if it does exist, and click Generate.
- Employee receives copies of token as SMS on phone number and as well in the email box supplied
- Employee returns to the login page, enters IPPIS number, Login token and the Captcha text in their appropriate boxes and clicks on login. A box to select present employee MDA is displayed
- Employee selects present MDA, and after its acceptance, the first form (Employee Personal Info) is opened as default and have the remaining forms listed on the left hand side of the portal homepage. The employee name associated with the IPPIS number entered is displayed.
- Employee fills the first form and saves its content by clicking on Update Profile. Employee fills the remaining forms one after the other, and save or update as appropriate. Employee can take a break and resume the filling of the forms at a later time, provided final Confirmation box has not been checked and submitted on either the Summary or Print Slip pages.
- Employees performs final operation, after every form would have been reviewed and saved, by checking the Confirmation box and clicking on Submit button either on the summary or print slip pages. The summary report page gives an analysis of your data input as a guide.
- Employee generates and prints Verification Slip (Three copies required)
- Employee’s Director HR endorses slips for presentation at IPPIS verification center
For questions, kindly use the comment box below as you will be replied to as soon as possible.
Also, you can LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates.
In case of any issue, kindly SPEAK WITH US
You can as well share this to your friends via Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram using the share button below as it’s very fast and easy