Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 at Port Harcourt, Bonny, Uyo – Julius Berger is now recruiting people in Port Harcourt, Uyo, Bonny and other related places for immediate employment. The qualifications and requirements to apply successfully are well explained in this article. Kindly follow the steps below to apply for Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
It will be very joyful if you will start your new year, 2020 with a new job that its salary is very high. Julius Berger is here now for you to apply for. They are currently in need of workers at Port Harcourt, Uyo and Bonny. If you are an Artisan or Labourer, you are qualified to apply for this job opportunity.
- 1 Short Description of Julius Berger
- 2 Positions available for recruitment in Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- 3 How to Apply for Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 for workers
- 4 Closing Date for Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 for workers
- 5 How to be updated regularly especially on when the list of successful shortlisted candidates is released.
- 6 Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 – See How to Apply
Short Description of Julius Berger
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
Since its pioneer project in 1965 – the construction of the Eko Bridge in Lagos – Julius Berger has played a pivotal role in the development of Nigeria’s industrial and civil infrastructure.
Julius Berger Nigeria appreciate your interest in their company. As you can see Julius Berger Nigeria success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of their employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields.
Positions available for recruitment in Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Non-Professional employees (Labourers)
- Brick layers
How to Apply for Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 for workers
Take your CV, Passport & all relevant documents to their Port Harcourt office along Eastern by pass Sekinama (through Ogbunabali) or send your applications through https://www.julius-berger.com/career/job-application/
Closing Date for Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 for workers
The deadline is on 21st December, 2019
How to be updated regularly especially on when the list of successful shortlisted candidates is released.
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more information
- For questions and challenges, Click Here