Solutions to issues in uploading of passport on NALDA and Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment portal – If you are still having issues with the uploading of passport to NALDA and Buhari Young Farmers Network, this is a solution to it. To all that are still having issues in uploading of their passport photograph to NALDA and Buhari Young Farmers Network recruitment registration portal, the solution is here. If you cannot upload your passport or any other related issue on the registration portal, you are required to follow the solution procedures as indicated in this article below.
- 1 I cannot upload my passport photograph on NALDA registration portal
- 2 Steps on How to Upload Passport on NALDA Registration Portal 2020 – NALDA passport Upload issue
- 3 Other vital things you should know about
- 4 How to be updated regularly
- 5 NALDA Recruitment Issues in Uploading Passport Solutions on Buhari Farmers Registration Portal
I cannot upload my passport photograph on NALDA registration portal
You are required to follow the steps outlined here below to upload your passport photograph successfully. Registration is incomplete without your passport photograph. If you thing it is still a problem, worry not as we are here to guide you.
This is as a result of the messages or comments we have been getting from our viewers in uploading of their passport to the NALDA and Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment Registration portal via nalda.ng/naldang/buhari-young-farmers-network/
nalda passport upload
NALDA recruitment passport upload issue
Buhari Young Farmers Network passport upload
Buhari Young Farmers Network recruitment passport upload issue
How can I upload passport on the NALDA registration portal
Below is a full description and guidelines on how to upload your passport photograph on NALDA registration portal.
Steps on How to Upload Passport on NALDA Registration Portal 2020 – NALDA passport Upload issue
To successfully upload your passport on NALDA registration portal, follow the below simple steps;
- Make sure you are using a laptop or a computer (phone is not allowed and can’t do it)
- Make sure you have the software called “Paint” it is on all computers.
- Scan your passport and resize it to 314px X 235px or using picture manager select E-mail Large (314px X 235px) option and save it.
- Now head directly to your Browser and fill your forms
- Click on the Button for Upload of passport
- At this point picture in JPEG format or PNG and your scan picture will not all be seen when you do this or display
- Now search all your folders to see any picture that will display, Let’s call the picture that you see “image” it might have any name on your computer. Please do not rename it just leave it like that and follow the next instruction
- Now RIGHT CLICK on “Image” and select open with Paint
- Once you have done that, head back to your scanned resized passport and also RIGHT CLICK on our passport this time and select open with Paint
- Once it opens, click “Ctrl + A” – Highlight and then “ – Ctrl + C”- Copy
- Then head back to our Image that we earlier opened with paint
- Paste the Copied Passport in the Image already opened with paint using Ctrl + V
- Then immediately click save
- Then upload it
- And click on submit
Congratulations, you have successfully uploaded your passport on the NALDA-Buhari young farmers network registration portal.
Other vital things you should know about
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Click Here