National Pension Commission PenCom Verification Exercise for Civil Service Retirees/Pre-Retirement 2019- This post is to inform the general public especially all employees of Treasury Funded MDAs of the Federal Government. The National Pension Commission (PenCom) is organizing pre-retirement verification and enrollment exercise nationwide.
THE PRE-RETIREMENT VERIFICATION AND ENROLMENT OF EMPLOYEES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TREASURY FUNDED MINISTRIES, DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES (MDAs), DUE FOR RETIREMENT BETWEEN JANUARY AND DECEMBER 2019
This pension exercise is majorly for employees in the service of the Federal Government Treasury Funded MDAs, who are due to retire from service between January and December 2019 by virtue of attaining the applicable maximum age or length of service, whichever is earlier.
- 1 National Pension Commission PenCom Verification Exercise 2019 Starting Date
- 2 Documents Required for the National Pension Commission PenCom Verification Exercise 2019
- 3 How to Verify/Apply for National Pension Commission (PenCom) Verification Exercise 2019
- 4 National Pension Commission PenCom Verification Exercise Centres 2019
National Pension Commission PenCom Verification Exercise 2019 Starting Date
The National Pension Commission PenCom Verification/Registration will start or commence from 25 June to 17 August, 2018.
Documents Required for the National Pension Commission PenCom Verification Exercise 2019
All affected employees are required to come along with the original of the underlisted documents for sighting while photocopies of same would be submitted for verification and enrollment:
- Letter of First Appointment
- Evidence of Transfer of Service and Acceptance (where applicable).
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Letter/Evidence of promotion to the Grade Level as at June
- Letter/Evidence of ALL promotions obtained from 2004 to
- Letter of Introduction from the
- Staff Identity
- Letter/Evidence of Retirement (Applicable to those who have retired Mandatorily/Voluntarily/Disengaged /Termination and yet to enroll with the Commission).
- Letter of Indemnity from the MDA stating Non-Payment of Retirement Benefits (Applicable to those who retired / disengaged before
- Evidence of registration with a Pension Fund Administrator indicating Retirement Savings Account Personal Identification Number (PIN).
How to Verify/Apply for National Pension Commission (PenCom) Verification Exercise 2019
Visit the PENCOM official website www.pencom.gov.ng/ and follow the steps as stated there.
National Pension Commission PenCom Verification Exercise Centres 2019
For participants easy accessibility, the exercise is scheduled to hold at fifteen (15) centres through-out the Federation. Participants are advised to adhere strictly to dates assigned to each service sector. Find below a schedule showing grouping per centre, dates and venues for the exercise.
- Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara– Main Auditorium, Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto.
- Katsina, Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa– Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna.
- Kwara, Ekiti– University of Ilorin Auditorium, Ilorin.
- Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau– Ta’al Conference Hotel, Lafiya.
- Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba– Main Auditorium, Federal College of Education, Gombe.
- Bauchi, Yobe, Borno– Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi-M L. Audu Auditorium, Bauchi
- Cross River, Akwa Ibom– Unical Hotel & Conference Centre,
- Rivers, Bayelsa– University of Port Harcourt, Ebitim Baningo
- Edo, Delta– Multipurpose Hall, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin.
- Kogi– Steel Complex, Ajaokuta.
- Imo, Abia, Ebonyi– Mayfair Suites & Conference Centre, Owerri.
- Enugu, Anambra– Hall A, Universal Hotel Enugu, Enugu State.
- Oyo, Osun, Ondo– Main Hall of Conference Centre, the Polytechnic Ibadan
For questions and challenges Kindly Comment Below. You can as well share the post to your friends using the Share Button Below.
Also, LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates or Subscribe to us using your Email address as subscription is totally free.