NDE Special Public Works 774,000 Recruitment: Tinubu’s daughter, MC Oluomo to supervise FG recruitment – This update is to give you the way forward of National Directorate of Employment (NDE) recruitment exercise of 774,000 Special Public Works (SPW) by FG. From their last meeting, Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade Tinubu-Ojo and Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo and others are to supervise the recruitment of NDE Special Public Works by Federal Government.
Folasade Tinubu-Ojo is the daughter of APC National Leader and Iyaloja-General while Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo is the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Lagos State. They are the ones to supervise in the 20-member committee for the recruitment of 20,000 youths in Lagos State by FG.
Click Here to see the full list of 20 committee members of each Local Government Area of all States in Nigeria.
Full List of 20 committee members in Lagos State for the Special Public Works FG 774,000 recruitment 2020
- Alhaji Mutiu Are – All Progressives Congress chieftain – Chairman
- Folasade Tinubu-Ojo – the daughter of APC National Leader
- Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo – the Chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers
- Kayode Elesin – former local government chairman – Vice Chairman
- Bamgbose Martins – the Commissioner for Works
- Alexander Bamgbola – the Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria
- Cornelius Ojelabi – Commissioner for Rural Development
- Fadekemi Otitonaiye – APC woman leader for Lagos-Central
- Omotayo Oduntan-Oyelodun – Former Chief Whip of the Lagos House of Assembly
- Wale Adelana – member of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s campaign team
- Tajudeen Gbadamosi – Monarch
- Modupe Ola – Monarch
- Ashiru Olakunle – Monarch
- Labrar Folami – Monarch
- Olufeko Adebowale – Monarch
- Serena Edward – Monarch
- Akanni Babatunde – Monarch
Mr. Festus Keyamo (SAN), the Minister of State for Labour and Employment declared Alhaji Mutiu Are as the Chairman and Kayode Elesin as the Vice Chairman of the 20 committee member in Lagos State.
Note: The programme is set to employ about 774, 000 youths for three months and they would be engaged in unskilled jobs such as sweeping streets, clearing drainages, controlling traffic and road construction among others.
Also, all selected for 774,000 Special Public Works will be paid N20,000 every month.
How do I apply for this recruitment exercise
According to the Federal Government, interested youths are allowed to apply regardless of political affiliation.