Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 – There is an ongoing recruitment by Nestle Nigeria Plc to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application steps and guidelines in this article. Nestle Nigeria are currently recruiting people into the list of positions as outlined in this article below. To apply successfully, kindly read through below.
- 1 About Nestle Nigeria Plc
- 2 Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
- 3 Job Title: DMS Data Analyst
- 4 How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
- 5 Closing Date for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
- 6 How to be updated regularly on other available jobs
- 7 Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
About Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DMS Data Analyst
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Distributor Management Systems (DMS) Data Analyst to provide technical support to the Distributor Sales Force, as well as the Sales teams to aid effective planning and decision-making processes by providing all necessary and relevant sales information and reports with regards to DMS1.
A day in the life of…
- Providing business support to secondary sales automation projects – DMS1.
- Ensuring data accuracy of all business data on DMS1 to aid swift and accurate business decision-making.
- Troubleshooting for issues related to DMS reports.
- Testing of new enhancements with live data.
- Defining plans to improve usability of DMS solution and reports to increase the benefits to the organization.
- Liaising with IS/IT department/agency for periodic follow-up and update of the system at distributor points.
- Providing data and support for phased planning for the implementation of Distribution Management solutions.
- Execution of the Distributor Management solutions at distributor point according to the company guidelines for ensuring proper tracking of the secondary sales.
What will make you successful
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics/Industrial Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Informatics or Economics.
- Advanced level in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- A high level of mathematical ability, analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Result-focused individual with a great sense of responsibility, agility and ability to take ownership in all tasks assigned.
- 1 – 2 years experience in Sales within a similar FMCG company and must have handled DMS version 5 upgrade to at least version 8.0 related projects.
- Demonstrated experience in Masterdata management, handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages, as well as programming languages such as SQL and Python.
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date for Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021
Application Deadline 19th June, 2020.
How to be updated regularly on other available jobs
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Click Here