NPA (Nigeria Police Academy Wudil Kano 2020/2021 Admission Application form portal for 8th Regular Course – This article covers steps on how to apply or obtain Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) Admission Application Form via the application portal for the 8th Regular Course. The Nigeria Police Academy is for both Nigerian male and female who are interested and wishes to school in NPA. Kindly go through this article to apply or buy NPA Admission Form Now. See details on how to obtain NPA form and the courses available for application.
- 1 Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2020/2021 for 8th Regular Course
- 2 For Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Admission Form Click Here
- 3 General Requirements/Eligibility and Qualifications for Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2020
- 4 Faculties and Departments Available in Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2020/2021
- 5 When is Nigeria Police Academy Application Starting
- 6 Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2019
- 7 How To Purchase Nigeria Police Academy Form
- 8 Submission of Applications.
- 9 Next Step after JAMB Examination to gain admission in NPA, Wudil, Kano state
- 10 Closing Date for Nigeria Police Academy Application
- 11 Important Notification
- 12 Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2020/2021 Admission Application Form for 8th Regular Course – www.polac.edu.ng/
Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2020/2021 for 8th Regular Course
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano is inviting suitably qualified Nigerian citizens for admission into it 8th Regular Course degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
General Requirements/Eligibility and Qualifications for Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2020
- Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 91cm (36 Inches). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2013 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Faculties and Departments Available in Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2020/2021
Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- Nigerian Languages & Linguistics
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF LAW: LLB
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
When is Nigeria Police Academy Application Starting
Application starts from April 13, 2020.
Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Police Academy Admission 2019
To apply Click NPA site: www.polac.edu.ng in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,000.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria. Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
How To Purchase Nigeria Police Academy Form
Applicants can pay for their applications Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed.
To pay Online, Login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay Online’.
To pay via at any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay at Branch’
The application will guide you through the rest of the straightforward payment process
Submission of Applications.
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Only candidates who meet the cut-off mark will be enabled to download and print their examination cards
Next Step after JAMB Examination to gain admission in NPA, Wudil, Kano state
- The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, may be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper. The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics.
- Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice. Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres.
- The list of Centres is in the Academy Website. Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
Closing Date for Nigeria Police Academy Application
Application ends on July 5, 2020.
- NPA will never ask you for another payment apart from the one you paid via Remitta
- Do not pay anyone for the admission process
- To be updated regularly on when the school screening exercise will commence or start and to avoid missing your date and for any latest information from the school and also to be updated when the list of admitted students would be released, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- You can as well JOIN our news channels via:
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle