Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) 2019 Recruitment currently ongoing, when is the closing date for NNPC massive job recruitment 2019, how do I apply for NNPC recruitment, what are the positions available for application in NNPC job recruitment 2019/2020 – This is the right portal as well as the right place to apply for NNPC massive job recruitment. Use the steps below to apply successfully to any of the available positions you wish to select.
- 1 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Massive Job Recruitment 2019/2020
- 2 Click Here to See How to Write a Better Curriculum Vitae (CV) that would earn you this job
- 3 For better steps on how to write a better Cover Letter that would earn you the job you are looking for Click Here
- 4 Positions available for application in NNPC recruitment 2019
- 5 NNPC Job Recruitment 2019 Location
- 6 Description of NNPC massive job recruitment 2019/2020
- 7 Eligibility/Qualifications for NNPC Job Recruitment 2019
- 8 Requirements needed for NNPC Massive Job Recruitment 2019
- 9 To become boss of your own, Click Here to see steps to raise capital faster
- 10 HOW TO APPLY FOR NNPC MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT 2019 TO ANY OF THE AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- 11 Closing date for NNPC Massive Job Recruitment 2019
- 12 Important Notice to all applicants
- 13 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Massive Job Recruitment 2019/2020: How to Apply for the current 3 positions Job Application – www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Massive Job Recruitment 2019/2020
For better steps on how to write a better Cover Letter that would earn you the job you are looking for Click Here
Positions available for application in NNPC recruitment 2019
- Graduate Trainee
- Senior Officers /Supervisory Cadre
- Managerial Cadre
NNPC Job Recruitment 2019 Location
The location of the job is in Nigeria.
Description of NNPC massive job recruitment 2019/2020
- Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
- As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
Eligibility/Qualifications for NNPC Job Recruitment 2019
- NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
- Business/Management: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
- ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
- Law: Law
Requirements needed for NNPC Massive Job Recruitment 2019
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Information Technology
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
- Effective Communication
HOW TO APPLY FOR NNPC MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT 2019 TO ANY OF THE AVAILABLE POSITIONS
To apply for Graduate Trainee in NNPC Job Recruitment 2019 Click here to apply
Closing date for NNPC Massive Job Recruitment 2019
Application Deadline is: 26th March, 2019.
Important Notice to all applicants
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Note that NNPC will never ask you to pay any fee as regards to this job application
- To be regularly updated especially about everything about NNPC recruitment and other available jobs you can apply, kindly SUBSCRIBE TO THE SITE USING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR FREE
- YOU CAN JOIN OUR NEWS CHANNELS VIA:
- LIKE OUR FACEBOOK NEWS PAGE
- FOLLOW OUR TWITTER NEWS HANDLE