Nigerian Navy (NN) DSSC Course 27 Recruitment 2019 Application – Nigerian Navy (NN) Recruitment 2019 for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 has started or commenced for all to apply using the application link below. To apply for DSSC Course 27 by NN kindly follow the steps below. The application is for graduates and HND holders. SEE HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN NAVY (NN) DSSC COURSE 27 RECRUITMENT 2019 VIA JOINNIGERIANNAVY.COM
- 1 Nigerian Navy (NN) DSSC Course 27 Recruitment 2019 Application
- 1.1 Positions Available for Recruitment in Nigerian Navy (NN) DSSC Course 27 Recruitment 2019 Application
- 1.2 Qualifications/Eligibility and Requirements for Nigerian Navy (NN) Recruitment for DSSC Course 27 2019
- 1.3 How to know if you are shortlisted for Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test 2019
- 1.4 List of Centers for Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test 2019
- 1.5 Documents Needed for Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test 2019
- 1.6 How To Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019
- 1.7 How you will be updated regularly on all you need about Nigerian Navy especially how to apply
- 1.8 Nigerian Navy (NN) DSSC Course 27 Recruitment 2019 Application via joinnigeriannavy.com
The departments and entry requirements are listed below:
- Accounts and Budget
- Human Resource Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Legal Service
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 20 February 2020. Except Chaplains/Imams and Medical Consultants who should not be more than 30 years and 40 years respectively.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the
heads of their units.
Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test via the Email address and the website. Also, the date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
(1) Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
(2) Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
(1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
(2) Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
(1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
(2)AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
Note: Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
Also, all applicants must submit their application form online.
To apply, interested candidates should visit http://joinnigeriannavy.com/requirements/
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here