Npower Registration 2018/2019 – Npower is an empowerment scheme that has come to stay. The programme is initiated to empower the great youths effectively. Though the stipend may be small but at least, it assists. The great numbers of beneficiaries who were opportune to be selected for the programme testifies of the great importance of the programme to them. The date on which the new registration has also be stated as usual. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
Short description of Npower Programme Scheme
N-Power is linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. The N-Power Volunteer Corp involves a massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates who will assist to improve the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic education. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power is also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets. Nigeria will have a pool of software developers, hardware service professionals, animators, graphic artists, building services professionals, artisans and others. N-Power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.
HOW TO BE SELECTED FOR 2018/2019 NPOWER PROGRAMME
Before we discuss on the date for the resumption of registration of the programme, let’s discuss on what to do to be selected.
There were lots of considerations that would be taken before selection would be made.
- Selected area – The area you selects while applying for the programme matters a lot. Many who selects Urban area were not highly favoured as they considered Rural areas to lack what they needed. So, if you really want to be selected, try to choose rural area.
- BVN Linking – If the BVN provided has not been linked to your account number by your bank, is a good reason that you would not be selected. So, go to your bank and link your BVN to your account. Confirm it’s working to enable you to be selected for the programme.
- Age – The age limit matters a lot. The initiation of the programme is to empower young graduates. Applicants or candidates that exceeds the age of 35 to 40 years may likely not be accepted. Try to know what you filled i.e. the age limit to enable you to be selected. Also, make sure the age corresponds with the one in your documents.
- Name correspondence – The name you filled while applying for the programme, ensure it corresponds with the one in your BVN, Bank accounts and your Documents as in correspondence renders application invalid. This issue is mostly common among married ladies. They opens account when they were not married, then applied for the programme with their husbands name. During BVN Linking, it will not correspond with you’re the name you filled as it differs. They do not want to know if you’ve done Newspaper change of Name or anything at all pertaining to change of name. For instance; before you married, you opened an account with Ibrahim Chioma Angela, then you filled the application form as married woman with the name; Johnson Chioma Angela. It does not correspond as bank does not recognize the name Johnson. Try to be consistent, use the one in your account.
If you have any question or contribution pertaining to this, please comment below
- Country – Also try as much as you can to choose Nigeria as your country as the job is for Nigerians only and not for foreigners. No matter your state, once the country is Nigeria, you are eligible.
- Documents – The documents are always properly checked during physical verification. Therefore, try to put your documents in order before going for the verification. Also, name correspondence matters a lot as it will be checked during the verification. Try as much as you can to go with the required documents.
- Qualification – Mostly they accepts graduates from University, Polytechnic or College of Education more than O’level holders.
- Phone number and Email address – Any phone number or Email address you wish to use for registration, make sure is active and don’t misplace or forget the password as you will be communicated to in due time through them.
NPOWER PROGRAMMES TO APPLY FOR
DATE FOR NEW REGISTRATION OF NPOWER 2018/2019 PROGRAMME SCHEME
The date for the new registration has not yet been announced by the Federal Government but they promised to always communicate to us basedonnews.com on when they will start.
But, we hope they may start by August this year.
Once they are done with the deployment of the selected candidates to their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA), they will start new registration.
We suggest you should continue visiting the site www.basedonnews.com for updates on when new registration will start.
You can LIKE our Facebook page for direct update or information or better of subscribe to us using your Email address to be updated directly. Remember that Subscription is totally free.