Npower Psychometric Test Questions and Answers for Batch A and B – Our main priority is to keep you updated with recent and available information that would be of great importance to you. One thing with assessment test or examination is having idea on how the questions would look like. Thus the essence of this article to give you sample and possible as well as questions and answers you would see while taking the Npower Transition Psychometric Assessment Test that comes up any moment from now.
This article will answer some of the questions asked by most of our viewers towards the psychometric test to enable them know the nature of the questions.
Npower Transition Psychometric Assessment Test questions 2020
What are the likely Npower Psychometric Assessment Test questions and answers 2020
Possible question for Npower Psychometric Assessment Test 2020
Sample Questions on Npower Batch A and B Psychometric Assessment Test
Npower Batch A and B Psychometric Test assessment questions and answers
- 1 Different styles of Psychometric Test
- 2 Psychometric Test Sample Questions Tips For NPower Batch A And B Volunteers
- 3 Numerical Test example:
- 4 Verbal Test:
- 5 Verbal critical reasoning
- 6 To be always updated on when the portal will be opened for the assessment test, do the following:
- 7 Npower Psychometric Test Questions and Answers for Batch A and B
Different styles of Psychometric Test
There are different types of Psychometric test, the most commonly used are:
- Personality test
- Situation judgement test
- Verbal Reasoning test
- Numerical reasoning test
- Reading comprehension test, etc
Psychometric Test Sample Questions Tips For NPower Batch A And B Volunteers
Below is some sample of Psychometric test you should get familiar with:
Numerical Test example:
Identify the missing number at the end of this series.
3, 11, 19, 27, ?
516, 497, 478, 459, ?
Identify the missing numbers within the series.
33, ?, 19, 12, 5
98, 94, ?, 70, 38
Note: the above Numerical questions also come in tabular form.
Your ability to spell words correctly is very important in verbal ability test. Questions where you have to identify incorrect spelled words are common in all levels of verbal ability tests.
- Verbal ability spelling
Identify the correct spelling
- Missile, Misile, missille, misille
- committe, committee, commitee, comitee
- impliment, implament, implement, implemment
- miscellaneous, misellaneous, miscelaneous, misecellaneous
- Verbal ability word relationship
- King is to throne as judge is to ……?
Answer options: layer, bench, court, trial
- square is to cube as circle is to ……?
Answer options: round, ball, pi, sphere
- see is to look as feel is to …..?
Answer options: clear, sand, window, stone
Verbal critical reasoning
Verbal reasoning tests your ability to reason logically in verbal terms while critical reasoning tests your reasoning power.
- Select the option below which corresponds to the correct answer.
Pedro goes either hunting or fishing every day. If it is snowing and windy then Pedro goes hunting. If it is sunny and not windy then Pedro goes fishing. Sometimes it can be snowing and sunny.
- If it is not sunny and it is snowing then Pedro goes hunting
- If it is windy and Pedro does not go hunting then it is not snowing
- If it is windy and not sunny then Pedro goes hunting
- If it is windy and sunny then Pedro goes hunting
- If it is snowing and sunny then Pedro goes hunting
There are more to the Psychometric test that we did not cover here. You can as well research for questions on “fault diagnosis, quantitative, sentence correction, reading comprehension, mechanical reasoning test”.
NOTE: It is not mandated that you would see those questions outlined above but they are suspected to be similar style of questions or possibly something different but in all be prepared.
Try to know answers to these questions; what have you learnt in the npower scheme all these years?
What impact have you made to the society for the past 4 years of being a volunteer of Npower?
Nevertheless, if we are able to get the questions before the expected day of the test, we will never fail to disclose it to you via our portal or website, www.baseonnews.com.
To be always updated on when the portal will be opened for the assessment test, do the following:
Kindly subscribe to the site, basedonnews.com for FREE using your Email address for updates
For questions and challenges, Click Here