NYSC Foreign Graduates Physical Verification: Date, Venue and Places/Centres for Verification of Credentials/Documents for Batch A, B & C – This is to inform all NYSC Foreign Graduates of the new resolutions towards verification and evaluation of documents by NYSC. It will no longer be online evaluation but now physical verification to enable the officials fish out fraudsters who might use fake documents or even submit edited documents. SEE THE CENTRES/PLACES FOR VERIFICATION OF CREDENTIALS OR DOCUMENTS FOR FOREIGN GRADUATES FOR NYSC BATCH A, B OR C REGISTRATION below.
The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to notify all Foreign trained Nigerian graduates that the Scheme had devised a new strategy of verifying certificates and other documents submitted for mobilization by Nigerian foreign trained graduates, with effect from 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream ll Service Year.
All Nigerian foreign graduates who have registered on line for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Service year and those who have been Exempted or Excluded from service can go to any of the Verification Centres closest and most convenient for them for the physical verification of their Credentials. The exercise is mandatory, please.
- 1 Full List of Centres for NYSC Foreign Graduates Physical Verification of Credentials for Batch A, B, C Mobilization
- 1.1 Requirements/Documents to be presented during Physical Verification of Foreign Graduates
- 1.2 Is the Verification of Foreign Graduates Before or After Online Registration?
- 1.3 Important General Information to NYSC PCMs
- 1.4 NYSC Foreign Graduates Physical Verification: Date, Venue and Places/Centres for Verification of Credentials/Documents for Batch A, B & C
DATE FOR THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR BATCH C 2019 IS – 21ST- 26TH OCTOBER, 2019
Full List of Centres for NYSC Foreign Graduates Physical Verification of Credentials for Batch A, B, C Mobilization
|SOUTH WEST||LAGOS||NYSC SECRETARIAT, OLD CENSUS OFFICE, BABS ANIMASHAUN STREET, SURULERE, LAGOS|
|SOUTH EAST||ENUGU||NYSC SECRETARIAT, 2 ABAKALIKI RD, GRA, ENUGU|
|SOUTH SOUTH||RIVERS||NYSC SECRETARIAT, 40 IKWERE RD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE|
|NORTH EAST||BAUCHI||NYSC SECRETARIAT, TURAKI ABDU RD, FADAMAR MADA, BAUCHI|
|NORTH WEST||KANO||NYSC SECRETARIAT, GWARZO RD, KANO|
|NORTH CENTRAL||FCT, ABUJA||NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP, KUBWA, ABUJA|
Requirements/Documents to be presented during Physical Verification of Foreign Graduates
- ALL ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS UPLOADED WHILE REGISTERING ONLINE
- NIGERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, (RESIDENCE PERMIT E.T.C)
- PERSONAL DATA FORM (PRINTED FROM DASHBOARD)
- OTHER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (FOR DUAL CITIZENS)
Is the Verification of Foreign Graduates Before or After Online Registration?
Accordingly, Foreign trained Prospective Corps Members are hereby advised to physically present themselves along with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents for verification. Note that you must have successfully registered on the NYSC portal and chosen your Physical Verification Center. Therefore is after online registration
Important General Information to NYSC PCMs
- Only those who present themselves for this verification will be assigned Call-up Numbers, and will be allowed to participate in the Orientation Course.
- We equally want to use this medium to inform the General Public that with effect from 2020 Batch ‘A’ In-camp verification of documents will no longer be allowed.
- While wishing those concerned a hitch-free exercise, Management hereby advises them to present themselves at centres chosen during Online Registration as verification by proxy will not be allowed.