Schlumberger Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021 – The application is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified students or candidates to apply using the application guidelines and steps as described in this article below.
The Schlumberger Foundation is now accepting new applications for the 2019-2020 Schlumberger Undergraduate Scholarship for Universities and Polytechnics nationwide from November 13th to December 20th, 2019.
The Schlumberger awards scholarships to Undergraduates to pursue degree courses in Polytechnics/Universities developing countries including Africa.
- 1 What is the goal of Schlumberger Scholarship?
- 2 Eligibility and Requirements for Schlumberger Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021
- 3 How to Apply for Schlumberger Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021
- 4 Closing Date for Schlumberger Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021
- 5 How to be updated especially when the list of successfully shortlisted candidates are released
- 6 Schlumberger Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021: See How to Apply via fftf.slb.com.ng
What is the goal of Schlumberger Scholarship?
The long term goal of the program is to generate conditions that result in more undergraduates pursuing academic career in various disciplines. The program is growing each year and has become a community of young professionals in their various career paths. Scholarship recipients are selected as much for their knowledgeable skills and academic performance.
Faculty for the future scholarship are based on actual costs for eligible expenses up to a maximum of N200,000 per year for and may be renewed through to completion of studies subject to evidence of academic performance, self-evaluation and recommendations from Departmental heads.
Candidates should have applied to or currently enrolled in a University or Polytechnic in Nigeria when submitting their scholarship application. Candidates must hold an excellent academic record and illustrate their commitment to learning.
Eligibility and Requirements for Schlumberger Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021
To qualify for the 2020 Schlumberger Foundation Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be citizen of Nigeria
- Have five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English and any 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than two sittings combine.
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student studying any course in Polytechnic or University nationwide.
How to Apply for Schlumberger Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021
- To apply successfully online, Click: fftf.slb.com.ng with the following attachments
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your O’level Result or Certification
- A copy of your offer and/or Admission Letter from JAMB or from your Host University or Polytechnic
- A copy of your Academic Identity Card (Valid ID) or Signed Eligibility form from your instiution to be verified accordingly.
Closing Date for Schlumberger Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021
All completed applications must be submitted on or before 12pm noon, Friday 20th December, 2019.
How to be updated especially when the list of successfully shortlisted candidates are released
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook information page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions and challenges, Click Here