SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship Application – This article directs you on how you can apply for Seplat undergraduate Scholarship using the application link below. All you need to apply for SEPLAT Scholarship are well explained in this article below. The amount paid for SEPLAT scholarship, eligibility, closing date other vital information. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
- 1 Short Description of SEPLAT
- 2 Departments/Courses Eligible for SEPLAT JV Scholarship Application
- 3 How much does Seplat scholarship pay?
- 4 Eligibility/Qualification For SEPLAT Scholarship 2019/2020:
- 5 How to Apply for the NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship 2019
- 6 Date for SEPLAT Scholarship Exam or Aptitude Test
- 7 Closing Date for SEPLAT Scholarship 2019/2020
- 8 How to be updated on SEPLAT Scholarship and other available scholarships
- 9 SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 Application: See How to Apply Here for NPDC
Short Description of SEPLAT
Seplat is an independent indigenous Nigerian upstream exploration and production company with a focus on Nigeria. Seplat is a leading independent oil and natural gas producer in the prolific Niger Delta area of Nigeria.
The Company’s focus is on maximizing hydrocarbon production and recovery from its existing assets, acquiring and farming into new opportunities in Nigeria (specifically those which offer production, cash flow and reserve replacement potential, with a particular focus on the onshore and shallow water offshore areas) and realizing the upside potential within its portfolio through exploration and appraisal activities.
Departments/Courses Eligible for SEPLAT JV Scholarship Application
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Agricultural Engineering,
- Agricultural Science,
- Business Administration,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Computer Engineering,
- Computer Science,
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
- Human Medicine,
- Mass Communication,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Metallurgical Engineering, and
- Petroleum Engineering
How much does Seplat scholarship pay?
Winners of SEPLAT Scholarship award go home with N150,000 yearly. This continues throughout the period of their undergraduate studies and that is a huge sum that can settle your School Fees and take care of other School bills.
Eligibility/Qualification For SEPLAT Scholarship 2019/2020:
- Firstly, Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Finally, Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
How to Apply for the NPDC/SEPLAT Scholarship 2019
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NPDC/Seplat Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Date for SEPLAT Scholarship Exam or Aptitude Test
The exam Date is usually announced after successful applicants have been shortlisted for the examination and this often fall around the July yearly. The result of the examination gives rise to the list of awardees for that year. The Dates for these years will be communicated to the applicant official email.
Stay Close to your email updates as it might not take long for the Exam date to be fixed. Before then you can take a look at the Seplat Past Question and Answers to get acquainted with Question Structures and Patterns. Who knows if they might repeat the same Questions…..Smiles
Closing Date for SEPLAT Scholarship 2019/2020
SEPLAT Scholarship application 2019/2020 closes on 15th July, 2019.
How to be updated on SEPLAT Scholarship and other available scholarships
- Kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here