Teach for Nigeria 2019/2020 Job Recruitment Application Form Portal – This post is to inform you of Teach for Nigeria 2019/2020 job recruitment application form portal. This great opportunity enables you to apply to work and get paid and also get professional training to become a certified educationist.
Teach for Nigeria Vision is that One day, every Nigerian child will have the opportunity to attain an excellent education.
Teach for Nigeria Mission is to mobilize leaders who will drive the movement towards educational equity and excellence in Nigeria.
Teach for Nigeria recruit Nigeria’s most promising future leaders from varied disciplines to teach in Nigeria’s underserved schools in low-income communities through a highly selective, two-year Fellowship.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
As a Fellow, you will set targets and work towards ambitious goals that will put your students on a different life path. The experience will not only develop your leadership skills but also give you first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in Nigeria. It will help you develop an awareness of the wider issues relating to educational inequity – and deepen your understanding of their potential solutions.
- 1 Eligibility/Qualification or Requirements for Teach For Nigeria 2019/2020 Program
- 2 Teach for Nigeria Salary rate and Benefits of the Program
- 3 Benefits of being a Fellow in Teach for Nigeria
- 4 Closing Date for Teach For Nigeria Application 2019
- 5 Teach For Nigeria 2019/2020 Job Recruitment Application Form Portal – www.teachfornigeria.org
Eligibility/Qualification or Requirements for Teach For Nigeria 2019/2020 Program
- Teach for Nigeria is looking for promising future leaders who are vision driven and committed to transforming Nigeria through education.
- We are looking for individuals with varied levels of experience including recent graduates, working youth, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs.
- To be eligible, you must be a Nigerian citizen, hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
Teach for Nigeria Salary rate and Benefits of the Program
The Teach for Nigeria Fellowship is a paid Fellowship, usually around N70,000 per month even when school is on holidays.
Benefits of being a Fellow in Teach for Nigeria
- Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
- Extensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training
- Real responsibility from day one
- Job and internship opportunities during and post Fellowship
- Opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 42 countries
- Access to a Mentoring Programme, offering a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
- Access to professional development and network of supporters
- Ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops
- Opportunity to design and implement a social change project
- A stipend for two years including during the school holidays.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship begins with a six-week residential training program.
How to apply for Teach for Nigeria 2019/2020
To apply for this opportunity, simply follow the steps below:
- Complete the application form on the website- Click on TeachforNigeria.org Application Form 2019.
- Teach For Nigeria team will review your application and if successful, you will be invited for for a short test and an assessment day in Lagos.
- An offer will be made to you if you are successful at the assessment centre.
Closing Date for Teach For Nigeria Application 2019
There is no date fixed yet for Teach For Nigeria closure. Hurry and register/apply. To find out more, please visit the FAQ page.
For more updates on everything about Teach for Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE.