Titan Trust Bank Limited Massive Current Job Recruitment 2019/2020 – Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2019 is a new bank that is recruiting massively for all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Titan Trust Bank Limited was established on the 12th of December, 2018 and obtained its National Banking license on the 26th of April 2019, to operate as a commercial bank with national authorization. SEE HOW TO APPLY BELOW
- 1 Short Description of Titan Trust Bank
- 2 Positions available for application in Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2019
- 3 Requirements for Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2019
- 4 How to Apply for Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2019
- 5 How to be updated regularly on other vital updates or other available jobs
- 6 Titan Trust Bank Limited Massive Job Recruitment 2019/2020
Short Description of Titan Trust Bank
Titan Trust Bank’s National banking license is the first National Banking license that the Central Bank of Nigeria has granted in the last ten years.
The Bank was formed to take advantage of the identified gaps in the banking sector and address the unmet needs of the retail mass market, SMEs and corporates.
Titan Trust Bank is passionate about the future, committed to tomorrow, and laser focused on building a pan-African world class financial institution with innovation and resilience at our core.
A career at Titan Trust Bank offers you a chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of people around you, whilst creating opportunities for you to fulfill your personal and professional potential.
Positions available for application in Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2019
We are building the workforce of the future and a team that will change the face of Banking across Africa. As a result, Titan Trust Bank is currently recruiting for the following personnel:
1. Assets & Liabilities Management Officer
2. Business Development (Corporate)
3. Business Development (Commercial)
4. Business Development (SME / Retail)
5. Chief Dealer
6. Credit Admin Officer
7. Credit Officer – Regulatory Reporting
8. Credit Risk Analyst
9. Fixed Income Dealer
10. Head, Operational Risk
11. International Operations / Trade Officer – Regulatory Reporting
12. Operational Risk Officer
13. Personal Assistant to Executive Director
14. Swift Application Support Officer
15. Treasury Operations Officer
16. Technical Assistant to Executive Director.
Requirements for Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2019
- All applicants must possess relevant qualifications and/or experience
How to Apply for Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
For more information, visit https://www.titantrustbank.com/
How to be updated regularly on other vital updates or other available jobs
- Kindly subscribe to the site, www.basedonnews.com for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter Handle for more updates
- For more questions and challenges, Click Here