Apply for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited massive job recruitment 2019/2020 for 8 positions: This is to officially inform the general public of Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited recruitment 2019/2020. All you need to apply, the requirements, qualifications and eligibility for this lucrative job are all contained in this article below. Kindly go through it and use the link below to apply.
- 1 About Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited
- 2 Positions available for Application in Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
- 3 Job Location for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
- 4 General guidelines for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
- 5 How to Apply for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
- 6 Closing Date for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
About Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited
Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited is a leading Closed Pension Fund Administrator whose main objective is to manage the Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Pension Fund.
The organization is currently looking to recruit top talents to join its team and has mandated Workforce Group, a leading HR consulting firm to fill the following vacant roles.
Positions available for Application in Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
Senior Investment Analyst
Web Master/Database Administrator
ICT Server Administrator
Human Resource Specialist
Contract & Procurement Officer
Job Location for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
The job location for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 is Lagos, Nigeria
General guidelines for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
This guidelines which include requirements, eligibility and qualifications may differ in all the positions available. Kindly use the application link to see full requirements or details of it.
Requirements/Qualifications and Eligibility for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
- A minimum 2nd class upper university degree in a numerate discipline (Maths, Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Admin) OR a university degree in any profession with a professional accounting qualification.
- Chartered Financial Analyst qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years post NYSC relevant work experience in the Finance Industry with a strong understanding of Alternative Assets and Real Estate Markets.
- Extensive knowledge of the capital market/instruments/regulation, economic theories and relationship as well as valuation tools.
- Experience managing real estate brokers, conducting due diligence and carrying out detailed financial analysis for purposes of evaluating and completing a wide range of alternative assets and real estate transactions.
- Current knowledge of industry trends in Infrastructure Funds, other Alternative Assets and Real Estate, as well as, the natural desire to understand specific market characteristics.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to critically analyse, interpret and provide insightful commentary on performance results, including the impact of market factors and other drivers.
- Excellent analytical, computer, presentation and communication skills.
Job Scope for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
The role is responsible to provide research and analysis to carry out due diligence on real estate and other alternative assets investments. He/She will be responsible for lease administration, transaction management & strategy execution of the fund’s Real Estate portfolio.
- Assist in ensuring that rental earnings on the Real Estate Portfolio are optimized in line with guidelines set by the Board of Directors & the Pension Fund Regulator (PENCOM).
- Collaborate with other departments including Finance, Legal and Real Estate Projects to ensure that invoices, contracts, budgets, etc are executed in a timely manner.
- Conduct market and sub-market analysis on rents, demographics, supply & demand, sales comparable, lease comparable to create informed data driven strategies, programs and methods to maximize the financial and operational return on assigned Real estate portfolios.
- Prepare internal presentations, including recommendations for investments in Real Estate and other Alternative Asset investments.
- Prepare, analyze, validate and test detailed financial forecasts and feasibility studies for co-investment projects, new investment funds and Real Estate properties.
- Provide valuable inputs for the development and execution of individual strategies for properties in the Real Estate portfolio and investment in other Alternative Assets with focus on creating and enhancing value for the Fund within acceptable risk limits.
- Coordinate the negotiation of all lease terms with prospective tenants (i.e. rental rates, term, cancellation/renewal options, etc) and work with the Legal team to ensure lease agreements and necessary legal documents are finalized in a timely manner.
- Maintain and manage data on existing and prospective Real Estate Portfolio properties and other Alternative Assets investments with emphasis on reviewing and managing performance metrics to guide future strategies.
- Assist in the drafting, implementation and maintenance of economics, financial models and frameworks to guide investment decision making in Real Estate and other Alternative Assets Investments.
- Provide inputs related to investments in other Alternative Assets and Real Estate for the periodic investment portfolio reporting.
- Ensure cash inflows and outflows on Real Estate Investments and other Alternative Assets are received as at when due, adequately monitored and tracked.
- Assist in the development and execution of annual Capital Plan & budget for each asset in the Real Estate Portfolio with the aim to increase portfolio value.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Alternative Asset Fund Managers, Real Estate Brokers, Vendors, Property Managers and Facilities Managers, as well as, strategic relationships with tenants in a bid to optimize returns on the Portfolio.
- Carry out other specific projects assigned by the Chief Investment Officer.
Other Jobs to Apply:
How to Apply for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
All Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Closing Date for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
Application Deadline for Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 is Tuesday, April 2, 2019.
For more updates on other current and available jobs, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
For directs updates on your social media platforms: