Apply for Total Nigeria PLC 2019 Recruitment- This update is to inform all and sundry of the latest Total Nigeria Plc recruitment 2019. To all that wants to apply for this lucrative job, all you need to apply are all contained in this article. Kindly use the steps and guidelines below to apply successfully.
- 1 Short Description of Total Nigeria Plc
- 2 Total Nigeria Plc Current Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal
- 3 Job Title: International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F)
- 4 How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020
- 5 How to be updated regularly on other vital updates or other available jobs
- 6 Total Nigeria Plc Current Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal – Apply Here
Short Description of Total Nigeria Plc
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Total Nigeria Plc Current Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F)
Offer ID: 17671BR
Location: Lagos-CHURCHGATE ST(NGA)
Métier: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 180
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1st August, 2019
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
Your activities will be the following:
- Visit company and/ or client sites to carry out engineering assessment and prepare engineering reports identifying the work scope
- Define work scope recommendations and project proposals
- Carry out engineering analysis, design and calculations for projects that have such requirements.
- Prepare cost estimates based on the aforementioned and will define BOQ and tender requirements with Quantity Surveyor
- Be the first link between the contractor and company during the whole project
Job Vacancies Context and Environment
- The selected candidate will receive a VIE allowance according to the Business France rates and the subsidiary will provide an accommodation.
- Please check the following website to make sure that your application complies with the criteria to carry out a VIE assignment: www.civiweb.com
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering / renewable energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PVsyst or equivalent
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Candidate should follow the instructions to fill in their Application Form.
- Online application is free.
Closing Date for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 Application
Application for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment closes on 1st August, 2019.
How to be updated regularly on other vital updates or other available jobs
- Kindly subscribe to the site, www.basedonnews.com for more updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter Handle for more updates
- For more questions and challenges, Click Here