UNIBEN Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening Exercise 2019 Form, UNIBEN Cut Off Mark, Uniben Exam or Post UTME Venue and Date, Uniben POST UTME registration period and day – In this article, how to apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Registration Form for all candidates that wrote JAMB 2019 are well explained here. UNIBEN Post UTME registration portal can only be accessible for all that chose University of Benin (UNIBEN) in JAMB 2019 as their choice of institution and meet up with the CUT OFF MARK to start their registration. Kindly, go through this post for proper understanding on how to apply for UNIBEN post UTME 2019/2020 successfully.
- 1 UNIBEN POST UTME CUT OFF MARK 2019
- 2 UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2019/2020 Registration Period
- 3 ELIGIBILITY/QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT FOR UNIBEN POST UTME 2019
- 4 HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR UNIBEN POST UTME
- 5 MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- 6 How much is UNIBEN Post UTME 2019 Registration
- 7 When is UNIBEN Post UTME Examination 2019 starting or commencing
- 8 How do I get reliable UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 9 Where or reliable place to do your UNIBEN POST UTME Online Registration
- 10 How to be updated regularly on UNIBEN Post UTME 2019 especially when the form will be out for registration
- 11 UNIBEN Post UTME Form & DE Screening 2019/2020 | Buy Form Here
UNIBEN POST UTME CUT OFF MARK 2019
All 2019 JAMB candidates that scored 200 and above in their UTME Examination is eligible to apply or register for UNIBEN Post UTME as announced by University of Benin.
UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2019/2020 Registration Period
UNIBEN ONLINE REGISTRATION starts by 8th to 29 July, 2019.
ELIGIBILITY/QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT FOR UNIBEN POST UTME 2019
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
NOTE THAT CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN GO AHEAD TO APPLY FOR SCREENING
Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
DO YOU WANT TO GET SCHOLARSHIP AS SOON AS YOU ENTER SCHOOL, COMMENT BELOW STATING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND ALSO CLICK HERE TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR UNIBEN POST UTME
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2019/2020
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
SEE PASSPORT GUIDELINES…
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
· Acknowledgement slip
· Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
For UNIBEN Post UTME Requirements, Materials Needed for the Post UTME and Past Questions Click Here
How much is UNIBEN Post UTME 2019 Registration
The amount for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Examination 2019 remains N2,000
When is UNIBEN Post UTME Examination 2019 starting or commencing
UNIBEN Post UTME Registration commences July, 2019. Start preparing towards it to enable you get it as soon as possible.
How do I get reliable UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
For your reliable UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers that will guide you to score well in the examination which will help you get the course or department you are aspiring for, kindly Click Here
Where or reliable place to do your UNIBEN POST UTME Online Registration
To do your UNIBEN Post UTME online registration from a reliable source that won’t charge you much but delivers and also assist you in admission processes, kindly call 07053219593.
How to be updated regularly on UNIBEN Post UTME 2019 especially when the form will be out for registration
- You can keep visiting the site www.basedonnews.com for further updates on UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise and to know when Admission List is released.
- Subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE to get updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates to JOIN UNIBEN POST UTME FAMILY
- FOLLOW our Twitter news handle for updates on your Twitter page
- For questions and challenges, Click Here