Uniport GES 300 – This post is majorly for all the students that want to fill UNIPORT GES 300 – Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Workbook. This article will help you to confirm the answers you wish to select or you’ve selected. Also, guidelines on how you will write your GES 300 exams and possible questions you will see are also stated. GES 300 has been initiated as a compulsory course by NUC to all departments in the University of Port Harcourt and even to other schools at large. It is a course where you are been taught Entrepreneurship and Managerial Skills to Small Business. This is where students are opportune to learn about management and entrepreneurship to enable them become boss of their own or manage any sector effectively and as well utilize every business opportunity through the ideas they have. Uniport does not play with GES courses as it is very compulsory that all students must pass it before graduating from the University.
Many have failed the course just because they were not informed or they were not updated with the right information. Always visit the site, www.basedonnews.com to get updates and similar questions that would come out in your exam. We have been doing it; that is helping students with the right information. We still believe we can.
As we promise to always keep you updated with tips on how to be successful in your academics, latest scholarships, assignments, current questions, and questions you are likely to see in your exams. To be always updated with recent information and get it directly to your phone, kindly subscribe to us using your Email address. Subscription is totally free. You can also Like our Facebook Page and Follow us on Twitter to always get updates in your phone via social media.
This GES 300 Part I is typically done to assist students in answering the questions from Question One to Question 50. If you’ve answered yours and want to confirm if what you’ve done is correct, you can easily check the answers below. If you’ve not answered any, you can still use this as a guideline to answer yours. But in all, we advise you read the Textbook so that you can confirm the answers provided.
Answers to 100 GES 300 Questions
- B (Three)
- Entrepreneurship and the firm
- Task Environment
- Different methods ranging from simple to complex
- Potential new products or services that the needs of which is not yet satisfied
- Danger and opportunity
- Unsatisfied needs in an environment
- The realm of the known to that of the unknown
- The reasons why people will like to buy goods or pay for any service
- Product’s features
- An idea
- Make money
- It has no commercial value initially
- Abstract form
- (a) It must have a mechanism for making revenue (b) It must have a market that is willing to accept it (c) it must offer benefit to the customer by solving a problem or fulfilling a need
- Good opportunities
- See it or realize it
- Entrepreneurial alertness
- Entrepreneurial alertness
- Is key to business success
- Planning and executing the pricing, promotion and distribution of products, services and ideas in order to create exchanges that satisfy both the firm and its customers
- Marketing managers
- Consumer behaviour
- Relevant and timely information
- Marketing research
- International marketing
- Conscious and coordinated fashion
- Professional owners
If what we are doing is really Okay by you, please comment below.
For possible questions you will see in your Exam Click Here
We advise you read the Textbook as Exam questions will come out from the Textbook as well as the workbook.
Are you having any challenge in any course?
Do you have any question that is bothering you?
Are you in need of scholarship for financial release?
Kindly comment below for assistance.
Also communicate WITH US if there is any problem.