WAEC GCE 2020/2021 Second Series Registration portal now open – This is to officially inform you that the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) registration for portal for 2020 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination WASSCE second series for private candidates. Therefore, all interested candidates can now buy their WAEC GCE PIN to enable them register for the examination. All the necessary things required for a successful registration are all stated below.
Note: Candidates should also note that the 2020 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
- 1 When is WAEC GCE Registration 2020 starting
- 2 Accredited Places you can get 2019 WAEC GCE Pin for Online Registration
- 3 Steps on How to register for your WACE GCE 2019 Examination
- 4 Closing Date for WAEC GCE Registration Second Series 2020
- 5 Vital Information
- 6 WAEC GCE Registration 2020/2021 | How to register for Second Series GCE WAEC – www.waeconline.org.ng
When is WAEC GCE Registration 2020 starting
WAEC GCE 2020 Registration starts on Wednesday, June 10, 2020.
Accredited Places you can get 2019 WAEC GCE Pin for Online Registration
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
Steps on How to register for your WACE GCE 2019 Examination
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://www.waeconline.org.ng
Candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
Closing Date for WAEC GCE Registration Second Series 2020
WAEC GCE 2020 Second Series Registration closes on Friday, July 31, 2020
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
In case of any question or challenge, kindly comment below.
LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates on your Facebook page
Subscribe to us using your Email address for free to be always updated