CocaCola Bottling Company Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019/2020 Application form – This is to officially inform the general public of Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Naija Coke Summership programme which is currently ongoing for all interested candidates to apply using the application steps and links below.
- 1 About Coca-Cola Naija Coke Summership Programme
- 2 Job Summary for Naija Coke Summership Programme
- 3 Eligibility/Requirement and Qualification for Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019/2020
- 4 Steps on How to Apply for Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019
- 5 To be updated on everything about Naija Coke Summership Programme and when the list of shortlisted candidates will be released
- 6 Apply for Coca-Cola Bottling Company Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019/2020 – www.naijacokesummership.com
About Coca-Cola Naija Coke Summership Programme
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is the sole bottler of Coca-Cola products and one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Nigeria. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group spans 28 countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
Job Position: Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019
Job Location: Lagos
Job Summary for Naija Coke Summership Programme
- We are launching the second edition of our “Naija Coke Summership” – a three month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and post graduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
- The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks. This year, the program will commence in June and end in August in our Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below, we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
Eligibility/Requirement and Qualification for Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019/2020
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
- Student from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Steps on How to Apply for Naija Coke Summership Programme 2019
Interested applicants should:
- Visit the NBC on-line application portal: http://naijacokesummership.com/
- Read, follow the instructions and complete the on-line application form.
To be updated on everything about Naija Coke Summership Programme and when the list of shortlisted candidates will be released
- Kindly, subscribe to this site using your Email address for FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle