KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 – This is to officially inform you of KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019. All you need to apply successfully for KPMG Recruitment is well stated in this article below. Read through to enable you understand how to apply successfully
About KPMG Professional Services
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community.
KPMG Accounting Academy Internship Program 2019 Application at Lagos
About the Program
The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified graduate accountants to join the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC. The academy enables accounting graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in accounting – ACA, before they join KPMG. Some of the benefits include:
- Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
- Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
- Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams. They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
- Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Have completed youth service and are interested in taking this route towards becoming ACA qualified
- Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously.
How to Apply for KPMG Internship Recruitment 2019
All Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a Situational judgment test.
Closing Date for KPMG Internship Recruitment 2019
There is no specified closing date yet for KPMG internship recruitment 2019.
In case of any challenge or questions, kindly comment below or Click Here
For more updates, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
You can join our News channels