Egbin Power 2019 Internship/Industrial Training Placement for July to December IT – If you are yet to apply for any Internship or Industrial Training (IT) in any reputable organization, Egbiin power is here for you as application is ongoing. This internship program is for July to December (6 months) to enable all to apply successfully. All you needed to register for this Egbin Power Plc 2019 Internship or Industrial Training program are well explained below.
- 1 EGBIN POWER PLC (July to December) Industrial Training Programme 2019
- 2 Egbin Internship Programme Duration
- 3 Courses Eligible to Apply for 2019 Egbin Internship Program
- 4 Requirements/Qualifications and Eligibility for 2019 Egbin Internship
- 5 Click Here to Apply for Chevron Internship Program 2019 for July to December Industrial Training
- 6 See Full List of Companies Available for Industrial Training Application 2019
- 7 How to Apply for 2019 Egbin Power Internship Program
- 8 Closing Date for 2019 Egbin Internship
- 9 Egbin Power Plc 2019 Internship/Industrial Training Program Application for July – December IT
EGBIN POWER PLC (July to December) Industrial Training Programme 2019
About Egbin Power Plc
EGBIN POWER PLC, Lagos – one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Seen as the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa, it was built to meet the ever rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Egbin Internship Programme Duration
July 2019 to December 2019
Courses Eligible to Apply for 2019 Egbin Internship Program
Eligible Fields of Study include:
- Applied Industrial Science,
- Environment and Safety,
- Information Technology and
Requirements/Qualifications and Eligibility for 2019 Egbin Internship
- Applicant should have at least a second class upper (2.1) or its equivalent as at the time of submitting the application.
How to Apply for 2019 Egbin Power Internship Program
All interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter stating their discipline and CGPA as at the time of submitting the application and Attach a duly signed SIWES industrial attachment letter to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EGBIAPJUL2019
The application window is now OPEN for eligible students on the Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) to participate in this exercise. Interested students are who meet the eligibility criteria below are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date for 2019 Egbin Internship
Application Deadline is 31st May, 2019.
To be regularly updated on other available internship or industrial training placements, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address