Apply for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Application Form Portal 2019/2020 for EKSUBEB via ekitistate.gov.ng/subebapplication/ jobs, How to Apply for Ekiti State Government SUBEB Massive Teachers Recruitment – There is an ongoing recruitment by Ekiti State Government for Teachers in UBE. All you need including the requirements, guidelines and qualifications to apply successfully are all contained in this article below. SEE EKITI STATE TEACHERS RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM.
- 1 Qualifications for Ekiti State Government UBE Massive Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020
- 2 Subjects available for Application in Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020
- 3 Criteria and Requirements for Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019
- 4 Steps on How to Apply for Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019
- 5 Closing Date for Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019
- 6 How to be updated regularly especially on when the list of successful shortlisted candidates are released
- 7 Ekiti State UBE Massive Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal for EKSUBEB via ekitistate.gov.ng/jobs
Qualifications for Ekiti State Government UBE Massive Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020
Application forms for the recruitment of teachers into Public Primary Schools in Ekiti State are now available online. Only holders of National Certificate of Education (NCE) and University Degrees in Education are qualified to apply. Kindly follow the instructions below sequentially to enable apply for Ekiti State SUBEB successfully.
Subjects available for Application in Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020
SUBEB hereby invites qualified individuals to apply for teaching positions in the state primary school in the following subjects:
- Agric Science
- Arabic/Islam Religion Stud.
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civil Education
- Computer science
- Early Childhood Education
- Fine Arts
- Guidance and counseling
- Home Economics
- Information Technology.
- Language Arts
- Physical/Health Education
- Science/integrated science
- Social studies
Criteria and Requirements for Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019
- They must be inherent citizens of the country(Nigeria)
- Possess Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Only NCE holders and candidates with Education degrees
- Please be sure you have the a soft copy of your passport photograph on your system before you click on the “APPLY NOW” button below
- The maximum file size allowed for passport photograph is 200KB. You will not be able to submit your application if your attachment is larger.
- Ability to work in a busy and strength requiring working environment
Steps on How to Apply for Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019
To apply online Click https://ekitistate.gov.ng/subebapplication/
Applicants should print the acknowledgment slip on the last page of their forms. These acknowledgement slips should be presented by applicants during the qualifying examination which will hold at a later date.
Prospective applicants with the above qualifications should visit the website: http://www.ekitistate.gov.ng/jobs to access the forms and other relevant information about the recruitment exercise.
Closing Date for Ekiti State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019
Prospective applicants should fill and submit the forms online between Wednesday, 14th August and Friday, 23rd August 2019. The deadline for the registration is August 23, 2019.
How to be updated regularly especially on when the list of successful shortlisted candidates are released
- Kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to be updated on when the full list of successful candidates are released. SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for more updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for direct updates
- For questions and challenges, Click Here