Apply for ExxonMobil Latest Job Recruitment 2019/2020 – It’s another good news to us as Exxon Mobil is now recruiting all interested and qualified applicants. Through this portal you would be able to apply for ExxonMobil jobs. The guidelines, requirement and eligibility and steps to apply successfully are well stated in this article below.
Due to the organizational growth and associated opportunities within the controllers function, career opportunities are available for zealous and result oriented individuals to occupy the positions of:
Job Role in ExxonMobil
- We are currently recruiting for a General Counsel, based in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, share incentive plan, private health care for employees and their families and, where applicable, relocation assistance.
- First stage will involve a telephone interview or skype. However, at second stage we want to interview locally in Leatherhead for this role with a pool of candidates at this base who are willing to relocate.
Responsibilities of General Counsel in ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019
- Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (“MPN”), an ExxonMobil affiliate incorporated in Nigeria, is one of the largest crude oil and natural gas producers in Nigeria. MPN is conducting a search to fill its General Counsel position.
- The General Counsel will be responsible for managing a challenging and high profile portfolio and acting as a key interface with the MPN Upstream Senior Leadership Team.
- The successful applicant will be highly motivated with a proven track record of excellence.
Primary Job Functions
- Work closely with and advise MPN Senior Leadership Team on significant matters
- Interface and coordinate with ExxonMobil Law Department
- Represent MPN in the negotiation, drafting and implementation of agreements supporting a wide variety of transactions and operations in the oil and gas industry
- Responsible for managing high profile litigation and arbitration docket, including case evaluation, retention and oversight of outside counsel, developing strategic plan for significant matters, reporting on case status
- Responsible for developing and delivering an effective legal compliance training program and providing ongoing advice on legal compliance issues
Other Current Jobs to Apply
Requirements/Eligibility and Qualification for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019
To be eligible for this role, you must:
- Licensed to practice in Nigeria
- Strong academic record; LLM preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant legal work
- Highest ethical standards and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong analytical and research skills and ability to exercise sound business judgment
- Experience with legal compliance issues (e.g., antitrust and anti-corruption)
- Experience with strategically managing litigation and arbitration matters
- Ability and desire to work both independently and as a member of an integrated team
- Able and willing to travel internationally
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with drafting and negotiating complex agreements
- Demonstrated record of leadership and initiative
- Oil and gas industry experience
- Experience in multinational corporate legal department
- Experience in effectively managing teams of lawyers and developing talent
- Successful candidates should possess a broad range of personal effectiveness and leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate and influence business decisions in a team environment.
Conditions of Employment
A conditional offer of employment will be made to all Successful candidates. These include, but are not limited to: a satisfactory criminal records disclosure; satisfactory employment references over five years (where applicable); verification of qualifications, including any professional accreditation stated in the application; completion of a pre-employment medical, including a test for illicit or unprescribed drugs in accordance with the Company’s safety policies; and the legal right to work on the agreed commencement date.
Steps on How to Apply for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Closing Date for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019
There is no specific closing date yet for ExxonMobil recruitment. Therefore,, we urge all that wishes to apply to do that now.
Important Notification or Must Read
- ExxonMobil and its United Kingdom subsidiary companies, Esso Petroleum Company, Limited, and ExxonMobil Chemical Limited, are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
- All applicants are offered equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities during our recruitment processes, therefore, please contact the Recruitment Team if you wish to discuss any particular requirements to enable you to complete our recruitment process.
- For more updates on other current and available jobs you would like to apply, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
- JOIN our Social Media Platforms via:
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter news handle
- Kindly share the post to your friends and relations using the Share Button Below