How to Register/Apply for Npower Batch C Recruitment Registration Portal via www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng – Npower Batch C 2020 online Registration is for all that are really ready and qualified for the recruitment exercise. For all who have been longing to apply and have been asking of the right portal to apply, the right portal is now available to enable all to register successfully. SEE STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR NPOWER BATCH C RECRUITMENT REGISTRATION APPLICATION FORM 2020 BELOW.
- 1 How to prepare for the June 2020 Npower application
- 2 What time will the portal for Npower Batch C Recruitment open?
- 3 Requirements/Qualifications and Eligibility for Npower Batch Recruitment Registration 2020
- 4 What is the right Npower Application Portal for Batch C 2020 Registration?
- 5 How to Apply for Npower Batch C Recruitment Registration 2020
How to prepare for the June 2020 Npower application
Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information prior to applying. Applicants should note the following steps:
What time will the portal for Npower Batch C Recruitment open?
The Npower application portal will open at 11:45PM on June 26, 2020, to all eligible Nigerians.
Requirements/Qualifications and Eligibility for Npower Batch Recruitment Registration 2020
- The application is for only applicants aged 18 – 35 (This means you must have been born between 1985 and 2002)
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health
What is the right Npower Application Portal for Batch C 2020 Registration?
The right Npower registration portal for Batch C 2020 is www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
How to Apply for Npower Batch C Recruitment Registration 2020
- Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the Npower programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your Email address for confirmation
- Once our Email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The Npower programme is open to all.
Note: The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates. In addition, please note that for Npower Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in Health Sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences.
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card, Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are: International Passport, National ID Card issued by NIMC, Valid Driver’s License and Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Review and Submit Page: Review all the information you have inputted and then submit
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe
Note: Dear 2020 N-Power Applicants, Very IMPORTANT information. DO NOT input your details on any platform that we have NOT put up on our verified N-Power platform.
Congratulations as you apply successfully, we wish that you will be among the selected candidates.
To be updated on when the list of successful candidates will be released, kindly Subscribe to the site, basedonnews.com using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Click Here