IMSU Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2019/2020 Form, IMSU Cut Off Mark, IMSU Exam or Post UTME venue and Date, Imsu POST UTME registration period and day – This is to inform you of IMSU Post UTME Registration Form for all candidates that wrote JAMB 2019. IMSU Post UTME registration portal can only be accessible for all that chose Imo State University (IMSU) in JAMB 2019 as their choice of institution and meet up with the CUT OFF MARK to start their registration. Kindly, go through this post for proper understanding on how to apply for IMSU Post UTME 2019/2020 successfully.
- 1 IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI 2019/2020 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION
- 1.1 IMSU POST UTME CUT OFF MARK 2019
- 1.2 Eligibility for IMSU Post UTME
- 1.3 IMSU Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2019/2020 Registration Period
- 1.4 Closing Date for IMSU Post UTME 2019/2020
- 1.5 HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR IMSU POST UTME
- 1.6 Date for IMSU Post UTME Examination /Aptitude Test
- 1.7 How to be updated regularly on IMSU Post UTME 2019 especially when the form will be out for registration
- 1.8 IMSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 | Buy Form Here
IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI 2019/2020 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION
IMSU POST UTME CUT OFF MARK 2019
All 2019 JAMB candidates that scored 180 and above in their UTME Examination is eligible to apply or register for IMSU Post UTME as announced by Imo State University.
Eligibility for IMSU Post UTME
- The candidate must chose Imo State University as first choice and scored 180 and above in Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination.
- In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit level passes in their relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- THE EXAMINATION IS COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
IMSU Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2019/2020 Registration Period
IMSU ONLINE REGISTRATION starts from 1st July, 2019.
Closing Date for IMSU Post UTME 2019/2020
IMSU ONLINE REGISTRATION ends on 30th July, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR IMSU POST UTME
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng
- Click on prospective students
- Click on “Apply here” under 2019/2020 Academic Year PUTME application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click on submit button to generate invoice
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated payment invoice number.
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Enter your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print your acknowledgment slip
- Await announcement from the University for Exam Venue and Exam Time.
- All eligible candidates would be required to pay the sum of (N2, 000. 00) Two Thousand naira only. Candidates should note the days of the examination in the respective faculties online.
- NOTE: You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communication 2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his/her screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission 3. Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified 4. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours. 5. Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight 30th July, 2019.
Date for IMSU Post UTME Examination /Aptitude Test
The examination which has been scheduled to take place from Monday 19th August, 2019 and end on Friday 23rd August, 2019
How to be updated regularly on IMSU Post UTME 2019 especially when the form will be out for registration
- You can keep visiting the site basedonnews.com for further updates on IMSU Post UTME Screening Exercise and to know when Admission List is released.
- Subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE to get updates
- LIKE our Facebook page for updates to JOIN IMSU POST UTME FAMILY
- FOLLOW our Twitter news handle for updates on your Twitter page
- For questions and challenges, Click Here