Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship and Bursary 2019/2020, Lagos State Scholarship Board 2019 Undergraduate Scholarship Application Portal or website, How to apply for Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship and the amount paid – This is to officially inform all our viewers of Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship that is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link below. All you need to apply successfully for Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship are well stated below. Kindly read through before application.
- 1 About Lagos State Scholarship Board
- 2 For other List of Scholarships to Apply and the Amount paid, Kindly Click Here
- 3 Requirements/Eligibility and Qualifications for Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2019
- 4 List of Documents Needed for Upload during Lagos State Scholarship Application 2019
- 5 How to Apply for Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019
- 6 Where you will get the voucher pin for Lagos State Scholarship 2019
- 7 Important Information you MUST Read
- 8 How to know if you are shortlisted for Lagos State Scholarship Award 2019
- 9 Closing Date for Lagos State Scholarship Award 2019
- 10 LAGOS STATE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP/BURSARY 2019/2020 Award Scheme Application Ongoing – Apply Now with the Application Guidelines – www.lagosscholarship.xyz/
About Lagos State Scholarship Board
The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state. It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially.
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
Requirements/Eligibility and Qualifications for Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2019
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All Under-graduate applicants:
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.6/7.0
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 3.0/4.0
iv. Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
v. Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Creditis required in their result3. All applicants must be in their second year or above
4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
10. Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
List of Documents Needed for Upload during Lagos State Scholarship Application 2019
All applicants should have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card
- SSCE Certificate
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- LASSRA registration card
- Transcript or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip
Note: Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
How to Apply for Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019
- Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) throughthe Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office.
- Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. Keep the hard copy of the signed profile, this would also be used for verification.
- Return to www.scholastica.ngand update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Where you will get the voucher pin for Lagos State Scholarship 2019
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your payment confirmation slip.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
Important Information you MUST Read
- Applicant must be a Lagos State Indigene studying in any tertiary institutions across the country
- All applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
- Then take the pay confirmation receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure their secret voucher pins for online application.
- Application will not be processed without evidence of consolidated payment confirmation slip.
- Ensure you correctly fill in the application form and click on “Apply Now” button to complete your application.
- Applications will be done through this portal only, hard copy applications will not be processed.
How to know if you are shortlisted for Lagos State Scholarship Award 2019
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the portal.
Closing Date for Lagos State Scholarship Award 2019
There is no specified closing date yet.
To be regularly updated with right information regarding to Lagos State Scholarship Award and other scholarship you would apply, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE
Incase of any challenge or questions, Click Here