Download PDF of Nigerian Army 78 RRI DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission Course) Full List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020, Date, Venue and Time for DSSC Officer Cadre Training or Screening Exercise – Officially, the full list of successful shortlisted candidates for Nigerian Army (NA) 78rri Recruitment 2019 into DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission Course). The date for the screening exercise has also been announced for all shortlisted candidates to check. Also, the requirements, venue, date and time for the NA Officer Cadet Training or Screening Exercise is also contained in this article below.
The underlisted successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 24/2019 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI), Jaji-Kaduna on Thursday 31st January, 2019.
- 1 Documents/Requirements needed for the officer cadet training or NA Screening Exercise 2019
- 2 How to check your name on the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 24/2019 list for Interview/Screening Exercise
- 3 Important Information
- 4 Important Information about Nigeria Army 78RRI Recruitment 2019/2020
- 5 Nigerian Army (NA) 78RRI Recruitment 2019 Full List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC 24 & Date, Venue, Time for Screening Exercise/Training
Documents/Requirements needed for the officer cadet training or NA Screening Exercise 2019
- Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four by 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
- Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
How to check your name on the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 24/2019 list for Interview/Screening Exercise
- The above link also contains Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) candidates that were screened along with others in 20 Battalion Serti but were found more suitable for Short Service Combatant (SSC) commission given their young age, enthusiasm and bearing amongst others. Consequently, they are hereby offered SSC instead of DSSC. The offer is however at the discretion of the candidates if they so desire to have a combatant career in the Nigerian Army.
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Click Here to See the Full List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Army 78RRI SSC 2019
Important Information about Nigeria Army 78RRI Recruitment 2019/2020
- The 78th RRI Officer Cadre Training will start on Thursday 31st January 2019
- The venue for Officer cadre training is Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI), Jaji-Kaduna
- You must report to the correct centre on time.
- For updates on the Nigerian Army 78 RRI Recruitment and Final Shortlist, subscribe to this site using your email address. Subscription is free.
- Ensure you Like our Facebook Page Here
- Ensure you Follow us on Twitter Here