Npower New Recruitment Registration 2020/2021 – Npower recruitment will one of the recruitment platforms that will open for this year 2020. It will be for those who have not benefited from the programme to key in using this medium. Npower was initiated by the Federal Government and is an empowerment scheme that has come to stay. The programme is initiated to empower the great youths effectively. Though the stipend may be small but at least, it assists. The great numbers of beneficiaries who were opportune to be selected for the programme testifies of the great importance of the programme to them. The date on which the new registration has also be stated as usual. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
- 1 Short description of Npower Programme Scheme
- 2 Npower Programme/schemes you can Apply
- 3 Npower Teach (N-Teach)
- 4 Npower Agro (N-Agro)
- 5 Npower Tax (N-Tax)
- 6 Npower Build (N-Build)
- 7 Npower Tech (Hardware and Software)
- 8 Benefits of becoming Npower Beneficiary
- 9 HOW TO BE SELECTED FOR 2020/2021 NPOWER PROGRAMME
- 10 DATE FOR NEW REGISTRATION OF NPOWER 2020/2021 PROGRAMME SCHEME
- 11 How to be updated regularly on Npower New Registration 2020/2021
- 12 Npower Recruitment Registration Portal 2020/2021: How to Apply Online via npower.gov.ng
Short description of Npower Programme Scheme
N-Power is linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. N-Power addresses the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. The N-Power Volunteer Corp involves a massive deployment of 500,000 trained graduates who will assist to improve the inadequacies in our public services in education, health and civic education. Some of these graduates will also help in actualizing Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power is also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets. Nigeria will have a pool of software developers, hardware service professionals, animators, graphic artists, building services professionals, artisans and others. N-Power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.
Npower Programme/schemes you can Apply
- Npower Teach (N-Teach)
- Npower Agro (N-Agro)
- Npower Tax (N-Tax)
- Npower Health (N-Health)
- Npower Build (N-Build)
- Npower Tech (Hardware and Software)
Npower Teach (N-Teach)
Npower Teach (N-Teach) is an Npower programme for those that really want to stay in the classroom and teach pupils or students in primary and secondary schools respectively. If you are good in teaching or you love teaching, through this scheme, N-Teach, you can develop it.
Npower Agro (N-Agro)
Npower Agro (N-Agro) is initiated to assist farmers to bring more food for the society. The beneficiaries are posted to different agricultural firms to assist in food, fish, animal, cash crops and fruits production. This in one way exposes the beneficiaries more to understand that there is money in agriculture and teaches them how to manage, cultivate and rear animals as the case may be on their own.
Npower Tax (N-Tax)
Npower Tax (N-Tax) helps the government and the officials in collecting tax from individuals and company. They help in bringing the service of tax payment down to people concerned for it. They make sure that all concern pays their tax as at when due. In one way, it supports the government to have enough in providing basic amenities and other necessary things to the society as the case maybe.
Npower Build (N-Build)
Npower Build (N-Build) is a scheme I call, entrepreneurial development. This scheme provides and teaches beneficiaries how to be creative. This is for graduates and non graduates. They teach how to make animations, make-up, carpenter work and graphics design. N-Build develops one to become boss on his or her own.
Npower Tech (Hardware and Software)
Npower Tech (N-Tech) emphasizes more on Science and Technology Development. Npower Tech Software teaches one how to become software developer. Npower Tech Hardware teaches one how to become hardware service professional. The vision is that Nigeria will have a pool of software developers, hardware service professionals in global market soon.
Benefits of becoming Npower Beneficiary
- You will gain the knowledge. This is because you will be taught and also learn from those that had the experience before.
- You will be paid monthly stipend or salary of N30,000 only.
- You will be given Tab/Phone and even Laptop depending on the programme.
- The work is not stressful when compared to other strenuous jobs.
- It will not stop you from doing your personal job
HOW TO BE SELECTED FOR 2020/2021 NPOWER PROGRAMME
Before we discuss on the date for the resumption of registration of the programme, let’s discuss on what to do to be selected.
There were lots of considerations that would be taken before selection would be made:
- Selected area – The area you selects while applying for the programme matters a lot. Many who select Urban area were not highly favoured as they considered Rural areas to lack what they needed. So, if you really want to be selected, try to choose rural area.
- BVN Linking – If the BVN provided has not been linked to your account number by your bank, is a good reason that you would not be selected. So, go to your bank and link your BVN to your account. Confirm it’s working to enable you to be selected for the programme.
- Age – The age limit matters a lot. The initiation of the programme is to empower young graduates. Applicants or candidates that exceeds the age of 35 to 40 years may likely not be accepted. Try to know what you filled i.e. the age limit to enable you to be selected. Also, make sure the age corresponds with the one in your documents.
- Name correspondence – The name you filled while applying for the programme, ensure it corresponds with the one in your BVN, Bank accounts and your Documents as in correspondence renders application invalid. This issue is mostly common among married ladies. They opens account when they were not married, then applied for the programme with their husbands name. During BVN Linking, it will not correspond with you’re the name you filled as it differs. They do not want to know if you’ve done Newspaper change of Name or anything at all pertaining to change of name. For instance; before you married, you opened an account with Ibrahim Chioma Angela, then you filled the application form as married woman with the name; Johnson Chioma Angela. It does not correspond as bank does not recognize the name Johnson. Try to be consistent, use the one in your account.
If you have any question or contribution pertaining to this, please comment below
- Country – Also try as much as you can to choose Nigeria as your country as the job is for Nigerians only and not for foreigners. No matter your state, once the country is Nigeria, you are eligible.
- Documents – The documents are always properly checked during physical verification. Therefore, try to put your documents in order before going for the verification. Also, name correspondence matters a lot as it will be checked during the verification. Try as much as you can to go with the required documents.
- Qualification – Mostly they accepts graduates from University, Polytechnic or College of Education more than O’level holders.
- Phone number and Email address – Any phone number or Email address you wish to use for registration, make sure is active and don’t misplace or forget the password as you will be communicated to in due time through them.
DATE FOR NEW REGISTRATION OF NPOWER 2020/2021 PROGRAMME SCHEME
The date for the new registration has not yet been announced by the Federal Government but they promised to always communicate to us basedonnews.com on when they will start.
But, we hope Npower will be the first project for the year 2020.
Once everything is settled, they will start new registration.
How to be updated regularly on Npower New Registration 2020/2021
We suggest you should continue visiting the site www.basedonnews.com for updates on when new registration will start.
Subscribe to the site using your Email address for updates. Subscription is totally FREE
For questions and challenges, Click Here